Historics at Collie this weekend - 2-3 July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historics at Collie this weekend - 2-3 July

Rd 3 of HCMC Club Championship is on Sunday 3/7, with a Tuning Day 2/7.
    As usual, any volunteer flaggies, recovery crew etc are more than welcome.
    Ducatis are a girls best friend

And looking fine, but it's going to be bloody cold first thing of a morning! Down to 1 on Sat, 3 on Sun. Going to have the gloves on the tyre warmers I think
    [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

Comment

not such perfect weather for camping - think it might be a case overnighting at the pub in town
      Ducatis are a girls best friend

Comment

I'll be there, lucky I've formed a protective layer of blubber.
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I'm doing the morning dash and playing with you all tomorrow but already have commitments for Sun. Only found out last weekend it was even on.

Think I'll be lazy and skip the first session if its still only 1-2؛

Battery powered vest and spare battery charged and packed
          The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

I made the trip down for the weekend and I was very pleasantly surprised, the atmosphere was so welcoming and relaxed, the people were friendly. I was amazed at the response to the oil spill, everyone just chipped in and helped clean it up, no bitching, no whining, no complaining. It really just seemed like a great community of racers that were all there to have fun (including the pub antics the night before race day lol).
            I highly recommend attending for anyone that hasn't been to a historics meet
            www.brandsense.com.au
            sigpic

Comment

It sure was hard watching the racing from the pits...we always have such a good time with HCMC.
              All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
              #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
              Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Working...
              X