Historic racing 7/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historic racing 7/8

Flagged up at Barbagello today, and bloody enjoyed the racing in all classes.
    Track stayed dry almost all day 🌦, wind a little cool in the tower💨 , but great day alround.
    Thanks to all riders , for the front row view.
    Even had a view of some motard fellas doing some laps on Jacks hill.
    Cheers

Our sidecar got scared by the crash in race 1, and refused to work for the remainder of the day. Frankly I got scared too, we almost collected a flying passenger. The good news is everyone walked out of medical with nothing broken, but there will be some sore bodies in the morning.

Thank you for flagging and allowing us to have our fun, I have lots of love for those who volunteer their time.
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by salt-rider View Post
      Flagged up at Barbagello today, and bloody enjoyed the racing in all classes.
      Track stayed dry almost all day 🌦, wind a little cool in the tower💨 , but great day alround.
      Thanks to all riders , for the front row view.
      Even had a view of some motard fellas doing some laps on Jacks hill.
      Cheers
      As Barfy said, thanks for giving up your day so we can pursue our passion! The weather gods were on our side. As soon as we finished it started to rain a bit.
      [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

Comment

Busy day but ran extremely well without lengthy hold ups and even finished early.
        Despite my scepticism, entering the dummy grid from the north ramp worked and contributed to the early finish.
        Can't see it being allowed at MCRC meetings though.

Comment

I can only echo the thanks of the others who've posted...while I was not riding yesterday, your efforts(along with the others) helped my amazing wife to secure another podium in the Thunderbikes.

I liked the new entry/exit system...reduced traffic in the walking area and no false laps recorded by the Data-logger.

Very well run meeting.
          All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
          #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
          Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Working...
          X