Motorsport complex proposal - open for comment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
    Why the fuck do track designers insist on doing right turn dominated tracks? Can't these university educated wankers come up with something slightly more interesting?

My comment? Your track design is boring and shit. Fire ol' mate and start again.
    Because yanks have patent on left turn dominant tracks?
    yes, i am ignorant
    yes, i am a prick
    no, i don't care
    you make me sick

Comment

To piss off the sooks who don't like right handers?
      They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Dealer View Post
        Why the fuck do track designers insist on doing right turn dominated tracks? Can't these university educated wankers come up with something slightly more interesting?

My comment? Your track design is boring and shit. Fire ol' mate and start again.
        I count 6 left and 7 right. Is that really right turn 'dominant'? Looks pretty interesting to me to be honest.
        Originally posted by mekon
        Why are pirates called pirates?
        Because they Arrrrrr

Comment

Collie, Phillip Island, Eastern creek, hidden valley (off the top of my mind) all left hand tracks
          www.brandsense.com.au
          sigpic

Comment

There is no promblem if you are dyslexic.

Comment

Collie is anti clockwise and this will be clockwise. One each way. I struggle to see a problem with it being right handed[emoji849]
              The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Conspiracy from Valentino Rossi's championship series to prevent U.S. riders from gaining a foothold in the sport.

p.s. U.S. riders spend time on dirt tracks, which are all counterclockwise. Nicky always went O.K. at P.I.
                They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

CHARIOT RACES?

NOW that chariot races have been mentioned, is it not possibly due to the predominant right-handedness of our species? Overtaking with a long whip in the right hand would be less likely to cause havoc by whipping the wrong horse (or rider)!
                  Do it

Comment

Just a few more days for it to sail under the proverbial radar and then we cross our fingers.
                    (public comment deadline is Thursday 8th-Feb 5pm)

Edit- has been extended by two weeks, and the new due date for submissions will be the 22 February 2018.

Hope it isn't doomed to fail like so many others.
                    Last edited by Creme; 07-02-2018, 07:41 PM.
                    - Mike

Comment

Originally posted by MikeL View Post
                      I count 6 left and 7 right. Is that really right turn 'dominant'? Looks pretty interesting to me to be honest.
                      I don't count little kinks as real left hand corners. They're kinda in there as an afterthought. But that's just my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by chew View Post
                      Conspiracy from Valentino Rossi's championship series to prevent U.S. riders from gaining a foothold in the sport.

p.s. U.S. riders spend time on dirt tracks, which are all counterclockwise. Nicky always went O.K. at P.I.
                      Marquez favours left hand corners

Comment

We all want more motorsport and facilities.

How do we achieve this?

$Money$

There was a time a TAB would operate at Claremont speedway.

I think it is time we all started gambling on whatever the TAB has available motorsport wise and join PETA to get horse racing banned.

See where I am going?

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                          We all want more motorsport and facilities.

How do we achieve this?

$Money$

There was a time a TAB would operate at Claremont speedway.

I think it is time we all started gambling on whatever the TAB has available motorsport wise and join PETA to get horse racing banned.

See where I am going?
                          What get those that can’t help themselves to help us.

Like your thinking [MENTION=5686]chew[/MENTION] [emoji12]
                          The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

So fingers crossed....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            soon to be on the dirt...

Comment

https://autoaction.com.au/2018/02/09...th-unveiled-wa

After so many posts of ‘rumours’ that may have made me look like some sort of insane madman, it looks like It might actually live.

I may actually wet my pants....

Edit: CAMS. And MA get the mentions.

Wonder if the GT series being there rumour might come to fruition as well. 💖
                              Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Comment

So know that the public comment deadline has come and gone, it would be interesting to see how big the opposition is...
                                SP RACINGis supported by:
                                MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                                Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                                Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Working...
                                X