Motorsport complex proposal - open for comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm confused..

There are people trying to stop bikes getting back to barbs. ?

Everyone loves TTPM... just have a strange way of saying it...?
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Originally posted by Tim the PM View Post
      Constructive as always... and if you don't think there are people doing that you're deluded.

OK... (I know it won't happen as you'd have to do what you haven't done yet and actually research some facts) why don't you reply to what I posted? Prove me wrong??
      What do you want me to research Tim?

I don't know one person who likes bikes that is trying to stop them returning to Barbs.

Comment

whoops got sucked in again... not going to reply to someone who has proudly actively avoided following what has happened...
        Lucky I quoted you hey Tim.

I stand by my comment. Your a fucking tosser.

Comment

Originally posted by GsxInShed View Post
          I'm fairly certain that advertising a 'Motor Sport Park' on a large tract of land

Comment

Originally posted by marras View Post
            Lucky I quoted you hey Tim.

I stand by my comment. Your a fucking tosser.
            And I stand by mine: You know less than fuck all.

Comment

And I stand by mine: You know less than fuck all.
              Can't speel either.
              In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
                Can't speel either.
                *spell*
                SP RACINGis supported by:
                MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Which "naysayers"?

I've got an open mind about this one (the first proposal like this that I've ever seen with any credibility) but have reservations;

The track appears to take up almost all of the land (unless I've read the diagram wrong?)
                  It appears the company behind it have no previous motorsport links?
                  I've also heard conspiracy theories about how it's all a "cunning plan" to somehow increase the value of the land?

Either way, I look forward to news and hope it's for real and actually happens.
                  If the shoe fits...you have always been the one to defend the car club in everything they haven't done. And you were with the crowd pointing the pitchfork. You are the one who tells everyone that you got the facts, but conveniently can't bring them to the table, because of privacy issues. You are nothing but negative about any other track being proposed and that's why we can't have nude things, because of guys like you, stuck in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephan View Post
                    If the shoe fits...you have always been the one to defend the car club in everything they haven't done. And you were with the crowd pointing the pitchfork. You are the one who tells everyone that you got the facts, but conveniently can't bring them to the table, because of privacy issues. You are nothing but negative about any other track being proposed and that's why we can't have nude things, because of guys like you, stuck in the past.
                    Might as well reply to another load of nonsense before I unsubscribe...

1. WASCC have been more proactive than anyone (with the exception of the WNOTB crew) in trying to resolve this so your first "point" is garbage.
                    2. What crowd? What "pitchfork"??
                    3. Yep, I'm occasionally privy to information which isn't public. No, I can't repeat it all. Tough. Did you call out others who claimed to be "In the know" about another "new track" but couldn't divulge any details???
                    4. I'm not negative about this proposed track, or Collie. This proposal I have raised reservations but hope it happens. Collie I think is great but still can't see how it can be licenced to guidelines which can no longer be applied to existing tracks. I'm very happy that it's been built and will probably head down there soon.
                    5. I like nude things so NFI what you're on about there...
                    6. There are no "guys like me", and I certainly don't do anything to prevent anything positive happening. If you don't like me opening people's eyes when they're being fed BULLSHIT by others, guess what... TOUGH!

Comment

So how many of you have made a submission to the proposal?

That would probably be more productive than all this chest beating.

Comment

Originally posted by datsikk View Post
                        So how many of you have made a submission to the proposal?

That would probably be more productive than all this chest beating.
                        You'll find that quite a lot of the racers and quite a few of the trackday punters have...

Comment

If you don't like me opening people's eyes when they're being fed BULLSHIT by others, guess what... TOUGH!
                          I wonder what your attitude is going to be IF it ever comes to light you’ve been the one fed bullshit and been lapping it up like a thirsty pooch [emoji848]
                          The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Corona 122 View Post
                            I wonder what your attitude is going to be IF it ever comes to light you’ve been the one fed bullshit and been lapping it up like a thirsty pooch [emoji848]
                            OK I'm curious... give me a single example of what I've said that you think is bullshit. I'll wait...

Comment

OK I'm curious... give me a single example of what I've said that you think is bullshit. I'll wait...
                              Let’s wait and see the WASCC deliver on any of the fantasies you get as privileged information out of key members Tim.
                              The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

People that ride and like bikes dont want to see them back at Barbs.

Comment

Working...
                                X