Notice of legal action from Champions against Racers PL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dunc View Post
    Barbagallo parking and electricity fee is now included in the price. If you book online and dont require electricity then you can get your $20 cash refunded on track day
    so there is an opt out clause online or do you have to chase someone up on the day? And if you forget I guess thats an easy $20 gone!

As for the cost, It costs me $1-2 a day to power my house. How can it cost $20 in electricity for tire warmers for an 8 hour period?

Comment

• It's about profit OR it's about making it unappealing to MC riders now that the lease has been resigned...all the more reason we need the Serpentine and Albany tracks, although after seeing what happened when Barbs closed there'll be plenty of "hard-core" racers and riders that won't leave the metro area but will throw tantrums and complain like fuck.
      All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
      #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
      Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

• Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
        It's about profit OR it's about making it unappealing to MC riders now that the lease has been resigned...all the more reason we need the Serpentine and Albany tracks, although after seeing what happened when Barbs closed there'll be plenty of "hard-core" racers and riders that won't leave the metro area but will throw tantrums and complain like fuck.
        i was speaking to a stakeholder in the albany facility. All looks like a go, first offroad then onroad. Also, new RAC/DTEC type facility going ahead in bullsbrook....
        next 12-18months should see lots of options

yes, i am ignorant
        yes, i am a prick
        no, i don't care
        you make me sick

Comment

• Awesome...the sooner the better.

Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

• Originally posted by shortSteve View Post

i was speaking to a stakeholder in the albany facility. All looks like a go, first offroad then onroad. Also, new RAC/DTEC type facility going ahead in bullsbrook....
            next 12-18months should see lots of options
            What, we have to ride all the way to Bullsbrook? Bugger that!

Edit: spell check for 'Bullsbrook' became hillsboro... Scary.
            The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

• Exactly what so many said for two years rather than actually riding/racing and supporting the only club in the state that offered road racing.

Comment

• Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
                It's about profit OR it's about making it unappealing to MC riders now that the lease has been resigned...all the more reason we need the Serpentine and Albany tracks, although after seeing what happened when Barbs closed there'll be plenty of "hard-core" racers and riders that won't leave the metro area but will throw tantrums and complain like fuck.
                The lease hasn't been re-signed yet.
                Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

• Cheers Tim, thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Working...
                  X