Historic racing numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historic racing numbers

I've probably missed the farkin' obvious, it wouldn't be the first time, but how do you go about getting a race number for your Historic bike (P6) if you are only an MCRCWA member?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to join HCMC, but I don't know anybody to nominate me, and work away, so it's tricky getting to meetings to introduce/nominate myself (as the club info says). But looking at the HCMCWA info MCRCWA members can enter competition rounds. So I've got an MCRC race licence in my sky rocket, the bike is now log booked, so I'm running out of excuses as to why I shouldn't be able to finally scratch the race itch again.....except for the blank spaces on the fairing.

Am I missing the obvious? I'm assuming you don't use your modern MCRC number in Historics?

Any info would be much appreciated, as would keeping the laughter to a minimum, it's not polite to laugh at the mentally disabled.

All you need to do is get the HRR endorsement on your MA licence, probably be able to use your RR number, or they will issue you a new one. Apply on ridernet. You don't need to have HCMC membership to enter/race, however you will meet some members there and get a nomination easily. Hopefully see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bern View Post
      All you need to do is get the HRR endorsement on your MA licence, probably be able to use your RR number, or they will issue you a new one. Apply on ridernet. You don't need to have HCMC membership to enter/race, however you will meet some members there and get a nomination easily. Hopefully see you there.
      Thanks heaps Bern! Don't be too cheeky with the wave as you go past on the FZ750 eh?!

Edit: I've got a bit of time, looking at the calendar and my roster I can't make it until the Easter round so no excuses for not fixing up last couple of niggles....although plenty of time to find some new ones.

Comment

Working...
      X