Trakdayz 17th Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trakdayz 17th Feb

Afternoon all, is anyone attending the track day at Collie this weekend?

I will be there for my first experience of track time, not sure what to expect but i'm sure it will be fun!
    I will probably be found wobbling around trying to pretend I know what i'm doing

If you see me around say hi, i'm friendly enough, white baby ninja,rental everything, fish out of water ect ect
    It would be fun to meet some of you, I never make it to noobie rides since my work hours are complete arse.

Be Safe
    Chicken strips for days

You'll have a great day, the coaching is excellent.

Am keen myself but have family commitments.

Are you riding home?

Comment

You will be flying around with a heap more confidence by the end of the day.
      Listen to the coaches and progress steadily throughout the day.
      Most of all have fun and report back how you went
      RR VRT #100
      Sponsors Wanted.
      Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
      A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

As above.

Go with an open mind, listen, try what is being taught, have fun... Do it again as soon and as often as you can.

Follow the hot coach on the little KTM in group one... Her race lines are excellent and so is her body position and technique.
        All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
        #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
        Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Looking forward to it indeed! Yup can report back on the state of my Rossi knee lol
          Nah not riding there or back I'm trailering it just in case I manage to bin it. Also riding a Ninja is like a galloping cat it's fun for a little bit but gets old pretty quick on the open road.
          I shall keep my eyes peeled for said trainer too!
          Chicken strips for days

Comment

Well well, that was a fun day! Turned up early and honestly was a little intimidated as there was a lot of that big dick energy going on, litre bikes everywhere,tyre warmers, slicks, track apparel that probably cost more than my bike haha.

Went through the first few lessons and learned the track and followed the lessons, they were helpful but I was itching to get after it.

Finally on the last couple of sessions we were allowed to go after it and goddamn did the red mist descend!
            My learner group had 3 fireblades a 675 and an sv650 so I was outgunned on the straights for sure but (and they don't know this) I was swearing my head off inside my helmet on a couple.of sections because I was right up their chuff and having to slow down for them.

I'm under no illusions I'm still slow as fuck but I was really impressed with the little ninja, my tyres also impressed me,pushed as hard as I dared but they didn't budge.

Overall had a blast, coaches were great, others in the group were all cool dudes too, we basically were 1 to 1 with the teachers so lots of feedback!

Would recommend the experience to anyone and will be back on the track as soon as i can.

Now where did I put the Yamaha salesman's phone number...
            Chicken strips for days

Comment

Until you're a champion there will always be riders slower than you and faster than you.
              Hmmm I'm wondering how many Rocket 3's have done a track day?
              The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
              G T

Comment

Originally posted by Green Trident View Post
                Until you're a champion there will always be riders slower than you and faster than you.
                Hmmm I'm wondering how many Rocket 3's have done a track day?
                Not enough by the sound of it, sign up right now
                RR VRT #100
                Sponsors Wanted.
                Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
                A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

The day was perfect. Weather was kind, I have decided I’m not a great fan of 40° or close to it.
                  The structured organisation proved yet again it works in comparison to the bullshit carnage of 4 weekends ago.
                  Well done Trak Dayz and Crew.

Comment

Working...
                  X