Panik leathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panik leathers

Hi, just wondering if someone could confirm if panik leathers is still operating? I've been trying them for a couple of days now wirh no joy.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I just saw a post by them on the facebooks, and their website is still up with no notice that they've shut so I'd imagine they are still operating.

Have you just been emailing, or trying to call the number on the site?

Comment

Originally posted by Prefectionist View Post
      I just saw a post by them on the facebooks, and their website is still up with no notice that they've shut so I'd imagine they are still operating.

Have you just been emailing, or trying to call the number on the site?
      Phone, email, Facebook.

All good, thanks for the reply, will wait a little a more

Comment

I have a custom 2 piece suit from Panik, my first and last. Velcro lasted 5 uses (no shit, now replaced by Reid's), zip lasted 20 uses before it stopped lining up (to be replaced this winter), baggy fit where it should have been custom tight (near armpit/pec).

I don't like being negative about someone's local business but it's a pretty penny for this kit and I'm not the only one who regrets passing over hard earned dollars for mediocrity.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoof View Post
          I have a custom 2 piece suit from Panik, my first and last. Velcro lasted 5 uses (no shit, now replaced by Reid's), zip lasted 20 uses before it stopped lining up (to be replaced this winter), baggy fit where it should have been custom tight (near armpit/pec).

I don't like being negative about someone's local business but it's a pretty penny for this kit and I'm not the only one who regrets passing over hard earned dollars for mediocrity.
          Thanks for the feedback mate, will keep this in mind when discussing my 1 piece suit. Unfortunately there aint too many custom fit race leather makers in perth.

Comment

https://www.ricondi.com.au/ricondi
            “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

I've got a custom panik 2 piece that is 4 years old now. Fits perfect and the price was right. I wore the hell out of it in the first year (like daily) and it took about 6 months for the glue on of the velcro zipper covers to wear. At four years old the lycra bits around the crotch are starting to get a bit saggy like an old rashy, but only a bit. Not too noticeable. The leather is sturdy but some of the painted colour wears through at tight spots around where zipper tabs rest.

On the whole the suit looks great, fits great, still has many years left in it. I'd buy from them again if I needed to. You get what you pay for, aniline leather and YKK gourmet zippers would be nice but you're looking at like 3+ grand for a suit you might only wear a couple times a year. YMMV
              Originally posted by devolved
              I just crashed into a schoolbus full of kiddies, killed them all, raped them, set them on fire and now I'm pissing on their charred remains.

Comment

Working...
              X