racecraft/tuning day feb 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• racecraft/tuning day feb 22

just wondering if anyone is going to the racecraft/tuning day on feb 22. just booked myself in...

Where is it at? how much? is there a webpage that has info on this? where do we sigh up at :?:
    Yeah i know 20 questions, but some of us are interested.

Found the info already. So people are lazy. :oops:
    Masda74

Comment

For the lazy folk: http://www.mcrcwa.com.au/ then hit the Racecraft Courses link down on the left.

I went to he last one on the 7th of December and it was damn good fun, though I think I'll be waiting until I pick up a new bike before I do another one.
      There's only so fast you can get on a zzr250

Comment

There will be alot of new race bikes out so will be good for just a look. Hopefully the Motec is here by then

Comment

Racecraft

I will be there doing Racecraft...can't wait!

We should take the opportunity to meet and greet.

Cheers

KENNARDS HIRE - Make Your Job EASY!

Comment

Re: Racecraft

I will be there doing Racecraft...can't wait!

We should take the opportunity to meet and greet.    

Cheers
            will do. i'll probably already know your face...its amazing how many people i had already met (but not known names of) before i joined this forum.

Comment

Have they finished the track resurface yet? It's going to be strange finding new reference points on the track, won't have a clue where to brake or turn in at first.

Comment

Have they finished the track resurface yet? It's going to be strange finding new reference points on the track, won't have a clue where to brake or turn in at first.
                last i heard it was all going really well. check the mcrcwa site for more details. it will be weird, but i tend to be in a different spot every lap anyway so reference points don't make much difference

Comment

I,l be there as usual,on my R1 or R6,trying to get the R6 ready.Got a few of my mates doing it as well.Who else is going up.

Comment

is this still a go?

i received an email from john green stating his course which is the weekend before the 22nd has been cancelled.

Comment

I was up at the Club yesterday and Denise said it's still happening.
                      Where are my tapes ya bastard ;-)
                      Did your stuff arrive today?

is this still a go?

i received an email from john green stating his course which is the weekend before the 22nd has been cancelled.

Comment

I'll be there 8)
                        Was told by Denise the track will be slippery :oops: Oh well find out soon enough.

Comment

I'll be there 8)  
                          Was told by Denise the track will be slippery  :oops: Oh well find out soon enough.
                          I was trying to decide whether the new surface is going to be more abrasive (fresh aggregate so it should be) or more slippery (due to the oil in the bitumen boiling out in the sun).
                          I finally decided that either way it'll eat the tyres so I've ordered SC2 raers :-)

Comment

I'll be there 8)  
                            Was told by Denise the track will be slippery  :oops: Oh well find out soon enough.
                            I was trying to decide whether the new surface is going to be more abrasive (fresh aggregate so it should be) or more slippery (due to the oil in the bitumen boiling out in the sun).
                            I finally decided that either way it'll eat the tyres so I've ordered SC2 raers :-)
                            Hopefully the car club will have used the track and layed some rubber down, that would be handy 8) I don't know what I'm doing for tyres yet :?
                            See you there Larry.

Comment

HI Jarrid,

I am going as well just booked in yesterday. This will be my first track day. For those who have been before is there anything I will need to do to prepare for it? I plan to ride there and hopefully my brother will be bringing a Jerry can in his car, but aside from the usuall bike safety check, anything special I should check?

Cheers
                              1, Always look good
                              2, Always know what you're doing
                              3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Working...
                              X