NEW BIKE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW BIKE

im excited bought a new bike.went for the R1.went through what i could change over from my 02 to the 04 and found out the rearsets,ohlins, braided lines ,damper,and a few other things are interchangable with the 04,so that made my decision easier.should be ready for the 3rd wa round.cant wait il have to do a few of the pro superbike races now and see how i go:shock: im coming for ya benny :twisted: NAH! seriously,cant wait to get it set up and have some fun.got the best deal from MANDURAH CITY YAMAHA worth the drive down there.

Good stuff.

The more I read about you guys racing the more I'd love to give it a crack.

When I get cashed up I rekon I'd rather keep the trusty tractor and get a ning-ning to race on. :twisted:
    Rather than buying a new road bike.

How much do you rekon it costs over a year? Roughly.
    sigpic

Comment

Good stuff.

The more I read about you guys racing the more I'd love to give it a crack.

When I get cashed up I rekon I'd rather keep the trusty tractor and get a ning-ning to race on. :twisted:
      Rather than buying a new road bike.

How much do you rekon it costs over a year? Roughly.

i,ve done 3 race days and its cost me about $2500 :shock: bullshit expensive but you can do it on a budget.ben would be able give an estimate as this is my first year.i thought i would keep my 02 R1 for this year but looking at all the new bikes changed my mind.$7000 changeover is worth getting aboard a fighter jet

Comment

congrats on the new bike...

i'm interested in throwing myself around in one of those sidecars... where do i start? know anyone who races sidecars?
        Originally posted by vk6hgr
        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

dugy, i got my bike at the start of the season, it was already set up to race, i spent money on a new front tyre, oils for the whole bike , brake fluids and new pads plus the labor and rotating the tyres after the first track day , all up so far the stars of Waneroo and the first wa state tittle has cost me around $1000, that includes 2 track days as well ! i've dropped the bike once but it cost me nothing to fix !!
          if you're interested then i'm looking at selling my bike in the next few months as i'm going to look at a 600rr, it's a cheap way into racing and if you ask the boys they will tell you there is no better fun !!!

Daise , i think they run track days on the side cars for around $100 , Look on the wamcrc website, it's alot of fun , i rode chair for a while on the east coast and it's a great rush, but it doesn't match up to 2 wheels

Comment

i'd love to give the racing ago.. i got all the race parts there for my bike if i want them.. really come down to $$$

but im dying to get some more track time.. i had so much fun last time and the bike has been improvewd 100% since then.. just gotta put the WP rear shock on and set it up.

do you race the 954 tex?
            Love
            Nick :twisted:

Comment

Leroy your a bastard :shock:

Well done mate, thought you were looking for a wreck. I take it you will not be turning up Sunday (historics C & D grade).

Hurry up and get it together, Oh by the way, I will gladly run it in for you :idea: haha

Comment

04 R1 is definitely the best choice, Good Work!... if you went for the blade then i would have been the only one with a yamaha..too many hondas around here
                i too was planning to get a 600rr next season..but i'm still hoping 05 R6 gets a big makeover...

Comment

congrats on the new bike...

i'm interested in throwing myself around in one of those sidecars... where do i start? know anyone who races sidecars?
                  If you just have a chat to a few of the guys and girls in the sidecar pits on a tuning day or race day they are always keen to talk to people who are interested. Karen Dore would be the best person to speak to.

And Leroy ya bugger... Podium for the pro supers up next i reckon!

Comment

Leroy your a bastard :shock:

Well done mate, thought you were looking for a wreck. I take it you will not be turning up Sunday (historics C & D grade).

Hurry up and get it together, Oh by the way, I will gladly run it in for you :idea: haha
                    i will come up for a look.i can be your pit bitch if you like il be there around 10-11am

Comment

Working...
                    X