this is racing related.... :P

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is racing related.... :P

anyone on here a flag marshall?? i am i guess ill see all the racers for the big meet next weekend id love to race but is very expensive and being an apprentice dosent allow much money for that type of stuff so ill be on the side lines!!! gotta start somewhere i guess!! good luck to all next weekend and i hope i dont have to pick any of your bikes up outta the dirt!!

cheers

craig

Hi Craig,
    Without you guys none of us could race so a huge thanks from me!
    Hope we can keep you entertained :-)
    Be safe mate,
    Larry

Comment

Hi Craig,
      Without you guys none of us could race so a huge thanks from me!
      Hope we can keep you entertained :-)
      Be safe mate,
      Larry
      good to see you today larry.looks like your in the next round hey hopefully we all stay upright.and craig larrys right without you guys we wouldnt be able tp race.if i dont do the aussie round i will be a flag marshall as well.

Comment

It was good to finally get out of the house and great to catch up with most of the guys today. I forgot to take painkillers with me though so I was getting pretty uncomfortable by the end of the day :-)
        I'd much prefer to see you on the track than in the pits nursing a headache and a battered bike.
        Too many guys crashing heavilly this season already for my liking.
        I was hoping to ride up there today but it just isn't possible yet. Hopefully I can be back for round three though and I hope you're all still out there when I do :-)
        Be safe mate,
        Larry

Comment

Working...
        X