Paul Nathan - Get Well Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Nathan - Get Well Soon

Got a phone call last night from Leroy, informing me that Paul Nathan had a very bad tank slapper, over the hill on the back straight.
    He was very badly injured in the high speed crash.

Wishing you all the best, and a speedy recovery.

Get Well Soon 8)

(If Leroy could keep us up to date with his progress)

I was there, we were told in a riders briefing that the injuries wern't as bad as originally thought. I hope and pray that this is correct.
    I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

i heard about it this morning. hopefully he'll be ok. all the best to him.

p.s. if i hadn't have got a phone call i would have appreciated the info being posted here.

Comment

Very sorry to hear. Glad you posted it Calvin as I'm sure hs family WOULD be.

Get well soon Paul.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

my best wishes to paul too, thanks to leroy for letting me know... here's to a good recovery

Comment

Thanks for posting Calvin!

Hey Paul, rest up and heal mate, get well soon and we'll see you back at the track in the near future!

Comment

Get well soon.

All the best mate, here's to a speedy recovery, your help and guidance will be greatly missed whilst your away from the track.

For those who don't know Paul he would have to be one of the most approachable 'race guys' I've met at the track. Always keen and willing to help and answer any questions asked.

Comment

for those who would like to be kept up to date with how paul is going, rory is asking denise from the MCRCWA website (?) if she can put info up on there so he doesn't have to reply to 400 or so messages each day. again, best wishes mate.

Comment

hope Pauls back up and around soon , Get well so i can keep getting shown those first hand lessons on how to go through the Basin 2 seconds quicker than i currently do !

Comment

for those who would like to be kept up to date with how paul is going, rory is asking denise from the MCRCWA website (?) if she can put info up on there so he doesn't have to reply to 400 or so messages each day. again, best wishes mate.
                    That's great 8)

Comment

Get well soon.

Comment

why was my post deleted gordo or deej? if your going to delete my posts id rather not express my opinion in future. it seems to me some people can say what they like and others cant. good luck to the forum

Comment

why was my post deleted gordo or deej? if your going to delete my posts id rather not express my opinion in future.  it seems to some people can say what they like and others cant.  good luck to the forum
                          Leroy I can't delete or move posts in here. Calvin and Ben are the moderators, maybe they know what happened to it.

I think perhaps Calvin tidied up all the non get well posts.

Comment

why was my post deleted gordo or deej? if your going to delete my posts id rather not express my opinion in future.  it seems to some people can say what they like and others cant.  good luck to the forum
                            Leroy I can't delete or move posts in here. Calvin and Ben are the moderators, maybe they know what happened to it.

I think perhaps Calvin tidied up all the non get well posts.
                            Sorry, not me!

Comment

Yep, it was me , and it was just getting rid of All the posts that didn't have anything to do with Paul getting well. I deleted my own as well that were not relevent to the topic. Sorry Leroy but if i took out all the others and left yours in then your comments wouldn't of made sense to other reading the subject ! If you have a drama with that i'm sorry ! but i'd do it all again !

Comment

Working...
                              X