HISTORICS THIS WEEKEND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HISTORICS THIS WEEKEND

anyone racing in the historics this weekend?i will be there for a bit more track time,setting the bike up for the next round.rain hail or shine,bring it on :twisted:

So they allow you time on your modern race bike?
    Thinking about goin as a spectator.

Comment

I'll be there with Tex, and the bikes will look good together 8)

Two CBR600RR Identical :twisted:

See you there Leroy. 8)

Comment

So they allow you time on your modern race bike?
        Thinking about goin as a spectator.

historics doesnt mean(only old bangers )theres also new bikes that race,cant remember the class.come have a look.i think its free entry which makes it better, just a smaller crowd.

Comment

Yep will be there, went to the national historics awhile ago which was pretty good.

Comment

As Calvin said , I'll be there this weekend with the NEW bike woohooooo , finally got it set up and ready to go, just have a bit of work to do sat morning and then i'll be set, will be taking it pretty easy as i'm trying to sort out new suspension, new tyres, new bike and new gearing !! so other than that nothing has changed :shock:
            should look good to have both bikes painted and stickered identically, now we just have to keep them upright and looking good !!

hope it doesn't rain either !!

Comment

I'll be there again....
              Gotta watch the boys go round and round and round and.... :shock:

should look good to have both bikes painted and stickered identically, now we just have to keep them upright and looking good !!
              So u gonna wear matching leathers, boots, helmets etc...
              Don't forget to wear your matching underwear too :shock:
              * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

Oh! And don't forget the 'his' and 'hers' number plates!...

*ducks and runs*
                Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

The weather is suppose to be a shower or two for the weekend so hopefully nice long dry spells.

Comment

to cut a long story short,bought a new rear ohlins which cost just under $2000.i specified my weight to the distributer over east.they sent the shock,i put it on the bike.did 4 races and it felt like shit :twisted: i new there was something wrong just couldnt pinpoint it.took it up to russell at dynotime and had him check the static sag etc.when you oder the shock its suppose to be pre set from the factory.preload,compression,rebound,so you got somewhere to start.the shock i bought was f....d :shock: the spring was to firm for me.it had a 9.5kg and its suppose to be a 8.5kg.that cost a extra$150,and the rebound and compression damping werent at the clicks they where suppose to be.the thing that pissed me the most was the ride height was 14mm higher than the maximum its suppose to be.to fix that it takes 1hr so its not something you can do at the track unless you have a gantry in the boot of your car :? so when someone says that everything is sweet(ohlins distributer over east)dont beleive them and check for yourself.i will be checking eveything from now on.hopefully we get a couple of dry races this weekend so i can set the bike up

Comment

IDW12300
                      BUREAU OF METEOROLOGY
                      WESTERN AUSTRALIA REGIONAL OFFICE

FORECAST FOR THE PERTH METROPOLITAN AREA
                      Issued at 8:30am WST on Friday the 2nd of July 2004 for today and tonight

FORECAST:
                      Road Weather Alert current for this morning.
                      Showers heavy at times with the risk of a thunderstorm and hail. Strong, cool to
                      cold SW winds, squally at times this morning. Showers and winds easing late in
                      the day and overnight.

MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 17

UV INDEX: 3 [MODERATE]

At 8:30am the radar showed heavy showers moving across Perth from the SW.

The passage of a cold front morning will bring showery, windy and squally
                      weather. There is the risk of a thunderstorm and hail. Showers and cool to
                      cold SW winds will continue this afternoon but an easing trend is expected this
                      evening and overnight. T
                      Over the weekend expect a few showers and light to moderate winds. Showers
                      should clear later Sunday and a short fine break is expected before showers and
                      winds increase later Monday. Wet and windy conditions are expected on Tuesday
                      with the passage of a strong cold front.

MEDIUM RANGE FORECAST FOR PERTH FOR:
                      Saturday : Shower or two. Min: 9 Max: 17
                      Sunday : Shower or two clearing. Min: 7 Max: 18
                      Monday : Fine early. Showery, windy later. Min: 11 Max: 22

TREND FOR TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY:
                      Stormy on Tuesday easing during Wednesday to a few showers by Thursday. Max
                      temps: Mid to high teens.

8) Looking good!

Comment

passing showers !!! with a bit of luck it'll be dry for most of the day !! I'll be leaving my slicks and organic brake pads on in hope of a dry day !!
                        see you guys up there !

Comment

I'll be there again....
                          Gotta watch the boys go round and round and round and.... :shock:

I take it you will be carrying out inspections :shock:

Comment

I take it you will be carrying out inspections :shock: [/b][/quote]

Damn right :!: So make sure you have your clean undies on when I come around... If u wear any that is :shock:
                            * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

What a very indifferent day that was :? :roll: We had Rain, sunshine and then more rain and then more sunshine and then OIL :shock: not just a little oil but it was all over the track, every fu#@en corner :shock: :evil: Bloody side cars.

well it's still track time 8)

Oh, good to see Tex out on the new CBR, sexy bike tex 8) don't know were you got that paint scheme / sticker work done :idea: 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X