WHO CRASHED THE BLADE??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO CRASHED THE BLADE??????

anyone know who crashed the blade today at wanneroo?(no names required)hope the guy is ok as it was a hell of a crash.certainly the second biggest one i,ve seen there :cry:

ouch , there goes $2000 in excess to someone who thought he was better than he was !! where abouts did he bin the bike Leroy ?

Comment

Guy was young and kinda nervous, saw him on the starting line a couple of times, apparently he'd just step'd up to a 6004i from Causeway.

Last I heard all was ok though, he got away with a broken wrist...no doubt he'll be thanking whatever god he believes in tonight.

If anyone needs some spares for a CBR1000 give Rick Gill's, you may be able to salvage a swingarm and exhaust...prepare to be abused

Comment

I could not believe the way he reacted... Psyco.. I think he was just pissed no one knew it was him standing there

All in all, the dealers bikes came out alright, there was a prestege blade binned in a minor way on turn 1 later in the day, There were certainly some nervous men in Honda shirts down on the track though.

I was pretty stoked, after the 20 runs they had a dealer session and let me participate... mannnnn so much fun, my first time out there and I had a ball. fav part would have to be the change up out of the basin, up the hill and putting the front wheel skyward over while powering over the crest.

Great day all round with the blat at the end really topping it off.

Comment

At the end of the day, the event was under HART insurence, so Honda will give Rick Gill a new Blade out of the crate.
          As for Prestige, they will receive new panels and parts, a bit more fiddly.

You should of seen that Blade, it would have been 3 to 5 meters in the air bouncing and flipping until it fell apart. The only thing holding the front end on was the brake line. It's a faaarken mess.

Must say I had a ball on the Blade, got to Marshall a few sessions and do the last session for dealers, bike goes really well and is a hand full to ride, which begs the question Leroy how on earth are you going to get the most out of that R1? because I found the blade hard to keep front end down and traction at times to be questionable, but was on street tyres.

Comment

You should of seen that Blade, it would have been 3 to 5 meters in the air bouncing and flipping until it fell apart. The only thing holding the front end on was the brake line. It's a faaarken mess.
            You think thats funny C*NT ? :twisted:

Comment

I heard the little story about Gillys over reaction. No wonder nobody buys bikes from the guy.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

You think thats funny C*NT ? :twisted:
                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I think i heard the story about seven times, all from different people... Azza should have the pics up soonish... I don't know what was funnier, the harley or the KTMs out there
                Originally posted by vk6hgr
                My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

[I was pretty stoked, after the 20 runs they had a dealer session and let me participate... mannnnn so much fun, my first time out there and I had a ball. fav part would have to be the change up out of the basin, up the hill and putting the front wheel skyward over while powering over the crest.

That trick is tank slapper territory for the unwary and unskilled which is death at 230 kmh.

I do everything that i can to keep the front planted at all times.

Ask Leroy and co, they will probably back me up.
                  I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

What a faarken Tosser :evil:
                    Would not give him the time of day, you would think it was coming out of his own pocket :oops:

Comment

the guy who binned it is actually on this forum every now and then. his name is fenris. i know he doesn't mind everyone knowing coz everyone in australia knows courtesy of mcnews.

i think it was the first lap that we weren't following the marshall that it happened (lap 3). i was following about 30m behind him and he was in turn following two other guys on blades. as we came over the hill he was on the left hand side (outside) of the track but was going quicker than the guy directly in front of him. there was another guy in the middle who was overtaking the guy on the outside as well. fenris cut right towards the inside, realised he was going quicker than he had ever been, grabbed a BIG handful and locked the front. it was the first time that he had actually braked anywhere near hard.

the bike slid gracefully for about 0.1 seconds before it began it's cartwheels. fenris started rolling almost straight away. he looked like one of those kids who roll down hills. it was the biggest crash i have seen first hand. the debris from the bike was unbelievable. there was shit everywhere. i hit bits and pieces of unrecognisable stuff and nearly hit the front mudguard. when i looked back over my shoulder on the way into the pits i couldn't see him moving so thought the worst after pauls crash in the same sort of area.

heard he has a broken wrist, fingers and a sprained neck.

heres a pic of leroy's next project...

Comment

Rick Gill is a good bloke and has done more for motorcycling and motorcycle racing in WA than a lot of people.

As for coming over the hill at Wanneroo..... best bit of the track Can get a bit nervous when there is a good cross wind but I usually let the front come up and ride it on the throttle. Not a real problem.

Comment

Rick Gill is a good bloke and has done more for motorcycling and motorcycle racing in WA than a lot of people.

As for coming over the hill at Wanneroo..... best bit of the track Can get a bit nervous when there is a good cross wind but I usually let the front come up and ride it on the throttle. Not a real problem.
                          He might be good for racing in WA, but he has no people skills, rude prick comes to mind, that's how he came across to me.

Comment

[I was pretty stoked, after the 20 runs they had a dealer session and let me participate... mannnnn so much fun, my first time out there and I had a ball. fav part would have to be the change up out of the basin, up the hill and putting the front wheel skyward over while powering over the crest.

That trick is tank slapper territory for the unwary and unskilled which is death at 230 kmh.

I do everything that i can to keep the front planted at all times.

Ask Leroy and co, they will probably back me up.

Yea, no doubt, but how much fun is it

I was no where near 230, probly closer to 180ish, I have a gear change about halfway up the incline so the crest is right in the power curve and the front end comes up and down nice and smooth, it felt pretty comfortable to me so *shrug*

Comment

Correct me if i'm wrong , but he won't be out of pocket at all for the bike will he ??
                              And there is no reason to take out his shit mood on Calvin , i think it's pretty arrogant, and he's lucky that Calvin didn't put him on his ass !

Comment

Working...
                              X