Historics this weekend 1st of August

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historics this weekend 1st of August

Historics this Sunday 1/8/2004, Short Track.

Who's turning up :?: I know HC will be there 8)

Weather: :?

FORECAST:

MEDIUM RANGE FORECAST FOR PERTH FOR:
    Thursday : Showers developing. Min: 8 Max: 18
    Friday : Few showers, easing. Min: 10 Max: 18
    Saturday : Showers increasing. Min: 8 Max: 18

TREND FOR SUNDAY, MONDAY and TUESDAY:
    Showery periods easing. Maximum temperatures: Near 18.

Will Update Thursday.

if it doesnt rain, i wll be there.the rain scares me :shock:

Comment

if it doesnt rain, i wll be there.the rain scares me :shock:
      Hahahaha, yea right :twisted: Next thing you will be telling us is your scared of the dark

Comment

I'm scared of the dark...

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I'm scared of the dark...
          That because when your on the back wheel the head light is useless :idea: hahaha

Comment

Ahhhhh................ DATS wot it is...

Thats why you need to wheelie with a bike riding next to you. Allegedly.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Ahhhhh................ DATS wot it is...

Thats why you need to wheelie with a bike riding next to you. Allegedly.
              Handy tip that :idea: It's a shame I no longer have a street bike :oops:

You'll just have to get some race glass for the R1 and come and give me some lessons at the track 8)

Comment

Updated Weather, not looking too bad - not looking too good either. :?

At 11am the radar indicated showers about 150km to the west and south of Perth.
                A few showers are expected to develop mid afternoon and increase to showery
                periods towards evening as a low pressure system and front approach from the
                west.
                On Friday it will be showery initially but showers should ease in the afternoon.
                A shower or two is possible early on Saturday but there should be some fine
                breaks until showers increase later in the day or evening as another cold front
                nears.
                It will be cool and showery on Sunday with an easing trend on shower activity
                during the day. A shower or two will linger on Monday in a W'ly flow but there
                will be some fine breaks.

Saturday : Showers developing later. Min: 7 Max: 18
                Sunday : Showers. Min: 9 Max: 15
                Monday : Shower or two. Min: 7 Max: 17

Comment

Oh well there's no escaping the rain :oops:

Got your wets on spare rims Leroy :?: I think you will be changing rims all day.

Tex, reversed tyres on a wet day :shock: :shock: hahaha should be entertaining :?

Forecast,

During Saturday expect a further shower or two though these showers are more
                  likely in the afternoon and evening.
                  A cold front will move through the city on Sunday morning. As a result expect a
                  showery and windy day.
                  Westerly winds will maintain a few showers on most days next week though there
                  should be fine breaks.

Sunday : Showers. Windy. Min: 10 Max: 17

Comment

Well HC reversing the tyre will give you a new experience for tomorrow :oops:

IDW12300
                    BUREAU OF METEOROLOGY
                    WESTERN AUSTRALIA REGIONAL OFFICE

FORECAST FOR THE PERTH METROPOLITAN AREA
                    Issued at 4:30pm WST on Saturday the 31st of July 2004 for tonight and Sunday

FORECAST:
                    A few showers tonight. Showers becoming heavy at times in the morning with a
                    possible thunderstorm. Showers easing later in the day. Freshening NW winds
                    ahead of a cold, strong and gusty SW change in the morning.

TEMPERATURES: Minimum: 10 Maximum: 16
                    UV INDEX: 3 [MODERATE]

Comment

so how did it go guys? it look pretty windy out there if not wet.:shock:

i spent the whole day in my warm and dry garage repairing surfboards instead.

Comment

Well did it rain :oops: it farken pissed down, at one stage i could not see a dame thing :shock:
                        At least the side cars did not dump oil all over the track 8)
                        The day was pretty good, the first 3 racers were dry and it rained for the last so I gave it a miss, had my fun for the day 8)

Also thanks to HC for lending me a hand, and a stand 8)

Comment

Working...
                        X