Up Coming Track Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up Coming Track Days

Ok for those who are interested there are a couple of track days coming up.

Aug 14th (Saturday) Tuning Day and Advanced Racecraft Day.

Sept 26th (Sunday) Tuning Day and Racecraft Day.

You can book at Motorcycle Racing Club 9409 1002 ask for Denise 8)

who's turning up this saturday?

Comment

yep i'm there !! need to work on my set-up , plus the weather looks like it's gonna be good and there is no better way to spend a sunny Sat.

Comment

il be there to fiddle a bit more :roll:

Comment

hey gohan , wanna swap bikes for a session ?? :shock:

Comment

I will be up there trying to go fast....

Comment

hey ben what was your best time last season on the Yamaha ? and how is it comparin gto this season on the gixxer

Comment

yep  i'm there !! need to work on my set-up , plus the weather looks like it's gonna be good and there is no better way to spend a sunny Sat.  
                The weather is not going to be fantastic, but should be ok. :?

A few showers are forecast for Friday as a weaker front moves through.
                Showers should gradually decrease during the weekend with increasing fine
                spells.

MEDIUM RANGE FORECAST FOR PERTH FOR:
                Thursday : Showers slowly easing. Min: 12 Max: 17
                Friday : Few showers increasing. Min: 8 Max: 19
                Saturday : Showers easing. Min: 10 Max: 15

Comment

hey ben what was your best time last season on the Yamaha ? and how is it comparin gto this season on the gixxer
                  Best time on the R1 was a low 60. Start of this year I thought the sub 60s would have come pretty quickly but it has turned out to be a big learning year!!! At the Kings is when i crashed and broke my collarbone, had surgery but the next tuning day and raceday was only three weeks after that so i wasnt in the best shape. The R1 was basically set up and ready to go where as the Gixxer was new so both myself and the team are just slowly chipping away at the setup, and I still am learning setup.... Best time so far on the Gixxer is a 60.2 but at the arrc i was turning them lap after lap. Just need to work on the confidence a bit more and getting the bike right for me. Last round we went the wrong way with a rear spring and i was just laying black lines everywhere. We have a few other ideas so bring on the 59s!!!!!

Comment

alot of hard work for .2 of a second.
                    for some reason i thought you'd already broken into the 59s.

best of luck with the next round for 59s, it's only a matter of time and setup.
                    So are you happier with the gixxer ??

Comment

Yeah the Gixxer is great, bloody unreal power. It is a very different bike to ride though. Not making any excuses, just got to put my head down and work it all out. Would be stuck without the guys helping me out as well. I think it will all come together soon and i will drop the times by a big margin

Comment

hey gohan , wanna swap bikes for a session ?? :shock:
                        hooooos gohan :? you know my name buddy
                        if we swap bikes il get you to sign a declaration and il bring a couple of nappies as i think you will need them buddy

my gaol is to do a 59 at the next round.last round i was hoping to get into the 60,s again and it happended so next round should be good if i can stay on it :?

Comment

Yeah the Gixxer is great, bloody unreal power.
                          whats the hp of the bike ben?if you cant say just give me a figure :roll:

im hoping to get mine dynoed again next week to see the differance the full system and a few secretitive mods i,ve done :twisted:

(THIS MOTORCYCLE RACING IS BECOMING VERY,VERY SECRETIVE )

Comment

We still havn't put the bike on the dyno yet, great thing about Motec.
                            I'd say we are pushin over 160 at the rear. More mods to come when i can ride the thing

Comment

Yeah the Gixxer is great, bloody unreal power. It is a very different bike to ride though. Not making any excuses, just got to put my head down and work it all out. Would be stuck without the guys helping me out as well. I think it will all come together soon and i will drop the times by a big margin
                              and stay off the piss aswell HEY BEN exept for the pub crawl i'm ready to drink!

I'll be there on Sat to putting in my 2 serves :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                              X