PSB TRACK DAY 2004 ORGANISING COMMITTEE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSB TRACK DAY 2004 ORGANISING COMMITTEE

The PerthStreetBikes Track Day is in wind up and details are to be released soon.

This year we want to make a huge and enjoyable day for all and we seek some volunteers to help assist with organising of the event.

An Organising Committee is to be formed being made up of volunteers. Generally we would like just one task one person (with helpers if required) to ensure that the one task is done well and also to keep the workload to a minimum for everybody.

In general we would like volunteers to assist with:

:arrow: ENTERTAINMENT: To assist with organising girls, music and other entertainment.

:arrow: CATERING: To assist with organising food and beverages on the day for participants and visitors.

:arrow: CLOTHING: To organise shirts and promo gear to be given to the participants on the day (I believe Hewie has already put his hand up for this, thanks Hewie).

:arrow: SPONSORSHIP: To harass retailers, wholesalers ect to obtain giveaways and promo gear that can be given away on the day and included in the prize draw.

:arrow: SCRUTINEERING: Pref some people with a mechanical background to help out ensure the bikes are roadworthy.

:arrow: WELCOMING CREW: The crew to check the riders in, sticker them up and hand over the packs as they arrive.

:arrow: SAFTEY: To organise trackside first aid (ambo), track clearing and track marshalling to ensure we have a safe day.

:arrow: SCHEDULING: To organise the rider group placement and day scheduling to ensure it runs smooth and on schedule.

RIDER TRAINING & MARSHALS: Qualified to Australian recognised training standards instructors will be attending on the day and the appropriate people will be approached directly to assist with Marshalling on the day. No volunteers required.

WE WOULD NATURALLY PREFER & FAVOUR any person who has had experience or works in the particular field of interest of which they are volunteering.

If volunteering for the any of the above, please email [email protected], advise what area you would like to assist with and why you think your da man/woman for the job.

So come and help make this - your day, the best track day yet.

Thanks!!
    Deej

PS: Today’s track day will be a full days riding to about 5pm. Arrangements are being made to keep the track open until sunset. Any volunteers will have the track to themselves for a couple of hours prior to Sunset (being in the summer).

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Re: PSB TRACK DAY 2004 ORGANISING COMMITTEE

:arrow: ENTERTAINMENT: To assist with organising girls, music and other entertainment.
    Did you say entertainment? Partyyyyyy Booooooooy
    1, Always look good
    2, Always know what you're doing
    3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Would like to help as much as I can. Not alot of time to spare but possibly on the day to help shit happen. Whatever... If you need help you know where to find me!
      HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

I beleive Ace has volunteered to wash bikes in his g-string bikini!
        You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Oh what a day that was :shock:

Comment

:shock: i want to see men in g-strings!!!!!
            Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

will help anyways i can in between the riding at the track day of coarse

do ppl who went last year get first pick at being in it again so they dont miss out
              Is Dead

Comment

do ppl who went last year get first pick at being in it again so they dont miss out
                hat is a good qurestion and perhaps entries can be open for a week prior being open to all. Lemi think about how to work that one.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I've got a ute and a spatula. Might come in handy.....

Comment

i have tried asking some of the girls from uni if they would consider being pit girls for the day..... amazing how many of them would prefer that i asked their faces and not their tits.... then i get slapped :? :?

girls are wierd

Comment

i have tried asking some of the girls from uni if they would consider being pit girls for the day..... amazing how many of them would prefer that i asked their faces and not their tits.... then i get slapped :?  :?  

girls are wierd
                      Go figure... :roll:

Women are strange creatures...
                      If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Oh what a day that was :shock:
                        i refuse to take any responsibility.
                        Originally posted by vk6hgr
                        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Re: PSB TRACK DAY 2004 ORGANISING COMMITTEE

:arrow: CLOTHING: To organise shirts and promo gear to be given to the participants on the day (I believe Hewie has already put his hand up for this, thanks Hewie).

Yup .. thats me.
                          Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

i have tried asking some of the girls from uni if they would consider being pit girls for the day..... amazing how many of them would prefer that i asked their faces and not their tits.... then i get slapped :?  :?  

girls are wierd
                            and I'm sure noone would object to some of us bringing our own personal scantily-clad pit bitches??
                            ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

i have got two from uni interested in it, and another from round about the place......

Comment

Working...
                              X