Egotistical Bastards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egotistical Bastards

The marshalling on the day will assist everyone from doing the walk of shame, hey Tex (HC)

OOPS :evil:

Hahahahaha 8) All jokes a side, take it easy on the day and ride with in your comfort zones, save your ego's for the pub :idea:

and Tex, at least you were able to walk away from your crash unlike Leroy and myself :roll:

hmmmm yeah thanks for those pics Calvin !!!! NOT !!!

well i must admit , a track day is not the time for pushing it hard and stuffing around ! Like Calvin said , i was lucky and walked away from a minor stuff up and a bit of bad luck. It would of been heaps worse on a road bike and not a race bike ouch $$$$$
    looks like i'll have to wait till next weekend to get the smile back on my face

Comment

Hahahahaha  8) All jokes a side, take it easy on the day and ride with in your comfort zones, save your ego's for the pub :idea:  

and Tex, at least you were able to walk away from your crash unlike Leroy and myself :roll:
      EGO! did somebody say ego :roll:
      im the only egotisical bastard
      sorry tex,but if id seen you on the deck,i would have had a chuckle buddy
      (coming from the egotistical bastard)

Comment

Feedback

Hey Tex,

Sorry to see you had a mishap. What happened.

Much damage to the bike? How did your 'Collins' leathers hold up?

See you on Friday if your coming.

Comment

The collins leathers held up pretty well , just a few scuffs , but i didn't put them to the test like you did with your alpine sters leathers :shock:
          at the end of the day the fall was avoidable and just a stuff up, stuffed up turn one and went into the run off and the front stepped out from under me on some sand, The bike is just scratched up a bit , nothing to bad , i most likely won't fix it before next weekend....just in case :oops:

and leroy .....now my feelings are hurt :cry: there is no way i would of laughed at you falling off........AGAIN !!!!!! :roll: But luckily i've come to expect that from Yamaha riders

Comment

and leroy .....now my feelings are hurt  :cry:  there is no way i would of laughed at you falling off........AGAIN !!!!!! :roll:   But luckily i've come to expect that from Yamaha riders    
            WAH WAH WAH WAH! :roll: sorry buddy :shock: but the photo of you looking like your feleing sorry for yourself pushing your bike is a beauty.get over it cause thats not the last time your gonna drop it :shock: see you on friday bitch.
            GO HOOOOONDA!
            (ANOTHER COMMENT FROM THE EGOTISTICAL BASTARD )

Comment

hey at least i'm big enough to push my bike and i don't need a step ladder to get on the [email protected]%ker

when you gonna stop kidding yourself and come back and ride a bike where you need a bit of skill rather than compensate with horsepower
              plus then you might be able to touch the ground.........bitch

if you keep it upright this week you might be able to improve on your 11th position in the clubman class

see you friday you egotistical little bastard

Comment

Maybe you both should swap bikes Size to height ratio :idea: :shock: 8)

Comment

Maybe you both should swap bikes         Size to height ratio :idea:  :shock:  8)
                  then he might beat me :roll: HA HA HA HA!
                  (THAT EGOTISTICAL BASTARD DOES IT AGAIN)

Comment

Maybe you both should swap bikes         Size to height ratio :idea:  :shock:  8)
                    then he might beat me :roll: HA HA HA HA!
                    (THAT EGOTISTICAL BASTARD DOES IT AGAIN)
                    At least you will experiance the prestige and style of a Honda.......... 8)

Comment

hahaha
                      you sure you want these egotesticle guys to marshall on the day?

Comment

nothing like a bit of friendly rivalry....imagine if we didn't like each other!!!

I seriously think a season with everyone on the same bike would be intersting :shock: :shock:

Comment

nothing like a bit of friendly rivalry....imagine if we didn't like each other!!!
                          :
                          What do you mean? your a dick head :shock: Bloody Honda riders

Comment

now thats what i like to here i think well be seen a little action on sunday :twisted:
                            TEAM MATES??????????????????????? MMMM I THINK NOT :twisted:

Comment

now thats what i like to here i think well be seen a little action on sunday :twisted:
                              TEAM MATES??????????????????????? MMMM I THINK NOT :twisted:

Don't you get me started, I'll kick you off your step ladder on Sunday :shock: Bloody Yamaha riders

Comment

Working...
                              X