HEAVY SCRUTINEERING AT NEXT ROUND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEAVY SCRUTINEERING AT NEXT ROUND

Following comments made in the latest MCRC Club Newsletter (revised scrutineering process for sidecars) all racebikes including the sidecars will be subjected to a revised scrutineering process.

Recent faults have been identified via the scrutineers ie; Quality of Lock Wiring, Loose Nuts and Bolts, Chain slack, Glycol Based Substances in Radiators instead of Distilled Water, Exposed Wheel Weights (Needs to be Gaffer taped), Inadequate drilling of sump plug, radiator cap and bellypan drain hole to be sealed via rubber grommets or gaffer tape.

This may be due to the increase in 'new riders' racing at the last round.

Make sure your bike is properly prepared for the next round guys as I'll have a chuckle if your bike is knocked back. I have been hassled before re lock wiring but have managed to get away with it. I'll make sure its properly done for this weekend.

(The Egotistical Bastard - has spoken)

Re: HEAVY SCRUTINEERING AT NEXT ROUND

Make sure your bike is properly prepared for the next round guys as I'll have a chuckle if your bike is knocked back.  

(The Egotistical Bastard - has spoken)
    hey you better make sure your bike passes

Still it's a good idea hopefully it will stop the sidecars moving there engine oil from there sump to the racing lines on all corners. :roll:

Comment

Oh well, only a matter of time, too many incidents on the track.

Comment

Leroy , you better be careful that they don't pick you up on that loose nut attatched to your handlebars.........the one dressed in leathers and wearing a helmet

Comment

Leroy , you better be careful that they don't pick you up on that loose nut attatched to your handlebars.........the one dressed in leathers and wearing a helmet  
          i saw a nut lying on its head at turn 1 it had a number on it (73)

GOOOOO THE HONDAAAAAAAAS!

Comment

hahahah , yeah i don't bounce off my head as well as you Leroy , but then again , i havn't had as much practice

Comment

hahahah , yeah i don't bounce off my head as well as you Leroy , but then again , i havn't had as much practice  
              You should try it some time :shock: does you the world of good - NOT! and as you would know the quicker you get the margin for error gets smaller and a few more f*#ks come your way, like Saturday :evil:

But it does not stop us :twisted: does it!

Comment

When are you 2 going to get married

Comment

Working...
                X