My CBR600RR race bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My CBR600RR race bike

As most would know I may be on a CBR1000RR for next year, should know in months time.
    If anyone is interested in my CBR race bike check the For Sale section for details. If the deal goes ahead my bike will be ready 2nd week in October for purchase.

I will be riding the new CBR1000RR next year (confirmed), all I got to do is sell or trade the 600RR.

If you require more info 0419 430620.

Comment

I want it!
      Planning to get on the track next year, hopefully do the racecraft this month, if i can get some funds together.

I want it, but depends on how quickly i can sell my R1................ 2nd week october huh, might be possible. 8)

Comment

sup calvin, dude can you wait till i send this letter to santa, ive been a realy realy good boy this year and i recon i deserve ya beast

ill be poping round some time soon aight, see ya then dude :!:

ps:by the way i wish, ied luv a track bike but i aint realy been that good

Comment

cal,
          pm me roughly what sort of price range you're looking at. cheers.

Comment

I want it!
            Planning to get on the track next year, hopefully do the racecraft this month, if i can get some funds together.

I want it, but depends on how quickly i can sell my R1................    2nd week october huh, might be possible. 8)

Good luck selling your R1, you know were to find me when you sell it.

Jarrid, I sent you PM 8)

and Gonz, all ya need is practice 8)

Comment

cal,
              pm me roughly what sort of price range you're looking at. cheers.
              Oh no, look out.....
              Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Hey boxhead , where did you get the avtar, thats a pretty good picture of Leroy !!!

Comment

Hey boxhead , where did you get the avtar, thats a pretty good picture of Leroy !!!

:shock: Hahahahahahaha Just require step ladder!

Comment

BITCH! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

points as of the 22nd aug(round 4) scott houston 77
                    leroy maclou 92

GOOOOOO THE HOOOONDA

OH! did i mention i am now in front of tex in the clubman series

YAMAHA ALL THE WAY BROTHER :evil:

calvin[quote] :shock: just need a stepladder [quote]

and i will be in front of calvin at the last round do yourself a favour and buy a yamaha hooondas are just to slow :shock:
                    (THE EGOTISTICAL BASTARD HAS SPOKEN)

Comment

All we have to do is stay upright :idea: hey Leroy and if I finish 1 place behind you I'll be ok. Plus Tex will kick you off for me :shock:

8)

Comment

Think i might have read your ad wrong.
                        Your selling the bike either in road gear or race gear but not with both, is that right, cause i wanted both, but i don't think i will be able to afford that

Comment

Think i might have read your ad wrong.  
                          Your selling the bike either in road gear or race gear but not with both, is that right, cause i wanted both, but i don't think i will be able to afford that  
                          Both, hand it over as is in Race Condition, and hand over all the road gear as well (still licensed).
                          That way it can be used on the road.

Comment

*looks around for roommate's things to put on ebay...*

Comment

Leroy i would of been in front of you on points if i wasn't forced into a radical overtaking manovre caused by a slow Yamaha rider in the left hander !! Damm Yamahas , I wish they'd ride with the 250s then they wouldn't get in the way !

You're only just ahead ! and i'll put money on it that Calvin beats you in the clubman class on overall points :!:

Comment

Working...
                              X