Historics this weekend 12th Sept.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historics this weekend 12th Sept.

Who's turning up this weekend? It will be the short track, but the weather wil be Fantastic 8)

Make the most of the fine weather and what track time is left!

MMMMMM :roll: NUP!wont be riding.short track sux.i will come watch you guys though.

Comment

MMMMMM :roll: NUP!wont be riding.short track sux.i will come watch you guys though.
      Soft Cock :oops:

Get on the track, I don't mind the short track now, have gotten used to it. Plus the big bikes find it harder to get away 8)

Comment

Damm , not happy , i won't be able to make it cause i'm in New York staying in the four seasons Hotel , Just happens to be one of the best hotels in N.Y, Damm my job sucks

Comment

Just happens to be one of the best hotels in N.Y, Damm my job sucks

how much do you have to suuuuuck

IM MISSING YOU MY BUDDY

all those well wishes & good gestures and all :shock:

Comment

my bike is in pieces at the moment anyway !! trying to get it all sorted out before the next round. After i binned it in race 1 of the clubmans and i got back out latter in the day the bike didn't feel that great , a few shudders and shakes in certain parts of the track , turns out that my rear wheel has a serious buckle in it :oops: so getting that fixed and will hopefully be turning out in round 5 with the new prestige honda colour scheme !! more new nice shinny paintwork for me to scratch !!

will be back soon. make sure you give me an update on the day !!

Comment

What a day for it 8) 8)

The weather was fantastic, not hot - not cold and sod all wind, just perfect 8)

That may have been the last ride on 600RR.

Comment

That may have been the last ride on 600RR.
                5 STAR does have a R1 for you if you decide to hop on a real bike

now you can whinge and bitch like me :roll:

Comment

Real bike???

Who are you kidding buddy!

Do you want to be a sheep like the rest of the 'A' Graders in Perth or follow in the footsteps in the 'Dual' Australian National Champion.

Krusty Fergusson has proven for us all that Honda deliver the total package.

History has been created...

Honda - Dual Manufacturers Title - Supersport and Superbike

Krusty Fergusson - Dual Champion ship Title - Supersport and Superbike

and if Chris Vermullen keeps up his current form he will bring home the World Superbike Championship Title for Honda as well!

(he is certain to be the top rider/team for the Japanese Manufacturers)

GOOOO!!!!! HONDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Real bike???

Do you want to be a sheep like the rest of the 'A' Graders in Perth or follow in the footsteps in the 'Dual' Australian National Champion.

History has been created...

Honda - Dual Manufacturers Title - Supersport and Superbike

Krusty Fergusson - Dual Champion ship Title - Supersport and Superbike

and if Chris Vermullen keeps up his current form he will bring home the World Superbike Championship Title for Honda as well!

(he is certain to be the top rider/team for the Japanese Manufacturers)

GOOOO!!!!! HONDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go get him Chookie, bloody yamahhaa riders :twisted:

Comment

[quote]Real bike???

[quote]

no names mentioned,but whats up with you guys then :roll:

GO THE HONDAS GO THE HONDAS

BWAH! BWAH! BWAH!

you started it buddy,and the egotistical bastard finishes :shock:

WAITING WAITING WAITING :shock:

Comment

Hmm good come back Leroy :?

Comment

it was that slow egotistical little fucker that made me crash by riding soooooo slow through the corners !! if you were on a real bike leroy then you could take the corners a bit faster and not rely on pure horsepower in a straight line to do the job for you ! , come back and race a 600 and we'll see how you go !

Comment

it was that slow egotistical little fucker that made me crash by riding soooooo slow through the corners !! if you were on a real bike leroy then you could take the corners a bit faster and not rely on pure horsepower in a straight line to do the job for you ! , come back and race a 600 and we'll see how you go !
                            OH! :shock: hello there TEX BUDDY,your back.i better watch what i say
                            oh yeh!i will be on my (00) model R6(101hp)next year as well.the bike will be 5 years old then.there will be no excuse then buddy :roll:

Comment

no not back yet ! , just in london on my way to Hong Kong

well it will be great to see you out there on the R6, it'll be fun dicing with you...........if you can keep up that is

Comment

Working...
                              X