Track Day - 30th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track Day - 30th October

Ok for those looking for some track time, and don't have full leathers, nor do you have a race license, there's a day coming up "TWO WHEEL FUN". It is run by Russel Gidley and it is well organised.

Date; 30th of October
    Details; You can ring Two Wheel Wreckers on 9444 1484, or go to www.twowheel.com.au

I have done more than a dozen of these days and they are fun. 8)

So is anyone doing this track day?
    BTW cost is $130 for a "day" (i.e. 8am to 1pm) I guess you could still squezze in some x5 15min sessions.
    Fast, cheap & reliable ... pick any two.

Comment

Can't make it, it's the end of the month and I'm way to busy

Comment

Last I heard these were Two Wheel CRASH Days as word has it a few came off on the last one..Any heads up on this?
        Benjo

I like to watch....

Comment

Its basically uncontrolled. watch the people in your group and chose those that you do not wish to ride with and stay away from them.
          I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

yeah the last day they had a guy ended up with a broken neck , and a fair few guys went down the road. But you have to expect that on track days ! As Hokoyo said just choose the people you wish to stay away from.
            A better option is to do the MCRC day in Nov. 27-28.

and the best option is to wait for the PSB day in Feb

Comment

---

Comment

I'll be there, Time to see just how slow this Z really is. And to any fence sitters these are the best sort of track day you can get, No nazis twisting your throttle and saying \"this is a bit sticky, I dont know if you should go out\" and you can ride in your everyday comfortable gear and as Hokoyo says you dont have to ride beside any one if you dont want to. $130 is bloody cheap, You ride at those speeds down to bunbury and back and see what it costs. Russell deserves a carton of beer for supplying these days.
                That's were it all started for me. Go up there with a bunch of mates, and race sround the track :twisted: safer that doing it up O'brians road :idea: If you get the bug do some racecraft days and with any luck take up racing :twisted:

Just a fun place to go flat out with ya mates with no cops / tree's / roo's etc.

Got to be happy with that.

Comment

Yeah great fun last time I went. And yes about 4 bikes went down last time, but no one went down as a result of someone elses riding. You can clearly see people who are not so confident or take bad lines so you know to get past them or let them get past you and just have fun...

Who is going and what group are ya's in?
                  I went into 4 but if my fighter makes it too hard to keep up the pace or i get in peoples way ill drop down to 2 (I heard 3 is one that gets the most "incidents" from a few ppls now including Russell)

Anyways hope to cya all there.
                  Will you insure me?!

Comment

I've heard that he will be running another day sometime in December , so i'll be at that one trying to get a bit more track time before next season. When i confirm that day is on i'll be more than happy to organise a group of us to ride together

Comment

Who is going and what group are ya's in?  
                      I went into 4 but if my fighter makes it too hard to keep up the pace or i get in peoples way ill drop down to 2 (I heard 3 is one that gets the most \"incidents\" from a few ppls now including Russell)
                      Yup thats exactly what Russell told me. Out of 100 or so people usually around 3 crash and usually they are in group three but like he said, you can pick who should you stay away from the moment you see them.
                      BTW I'll be in group 1 since I've never been on track before.
                      Fast, cheap & reliable ... pick any two.

Comment

yeh i think thats the track day im thinking of..

do u have anymore details tex?

i would come but far to busy for this weekend.. but if another spings up for dec prob be there.
                        Love
                        Nick :twisted:

Comment

yeh i think thats the track day im thinking of..

do u have anymore details tex?

i would come but far to busy for this weekend.. but if another spings up for dec prob be there.
                          Go to www.mcrcwa.com.au

You all will have to be quick as all Racecraft days have been booked out this year :idea:

Comment

Working...
                          X