Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MotoGP support races qualifying times???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoGP support races qualifying times???

Just wondering if anyone knows where we can see any times for the support races at the MotoGP. They've got full grids of 40 with practise and qualifying today. We've got a dozen or so WA riders going around in Supersport and Superbike.

I've tried Natsoft, Aust Superbikes, MA, MC News, and the Race times sites but couldn't find any times. I know Keevers qualified 17th, Hatton 20th in supersport with Nash, Senior, Shand, Tobain and Hill behind them.

Any info would be appreciated.

Yeah, same....no info...typical...hopefully mcnews has something later on...
    SP RACINGis supported by:
    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Bryan Staring's father texted me to say Brian qualified 1st on supersport with a new lap record and qualified 4th on superbike.

Weather looks a bit iffy over the next couple of days

Comment

The Official MotoGP Website

then click on schedule

Racing starts at midday (EST) with the 125's, so 10am start in Perth
        250's start at 13:15, 11:15 Perth
        MGP at 15:00, 13:00 Perth
        .. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

Comment

Thanks smeg, but that only gives me the main categories...anyway....Cam has just texted me and he is getting to grips with the track. First time on the track for him and qualified in 17th, ahead of the other WA boys. Well done to all of them and can`t wait for the race results!
          SP RACINGis supported by:
          MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
          Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
          Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

COMPUTIME

just accidentally found that from the fx site...

Comment

The times from qualifying, and Friday's races were covered live on the live page. About to do the Saturday afternoon races on the live page now.

MotoGP World Championship 2007 - Round 16 - Phillip Island, Australia
              Trev
              MCNEWS.COM.AU

Comment

Nashy had a huge off at the GP weekend at turn one. He was airlifted to hospital and will be okay with I think just a dislocated hip. But if not for the immediate and professional medical professionals on hand at the GP he would have not have been as lucky. I haven't had it confirmed personally first hand but I believe when medicos arrived his heart was stopped. They kickstarted him back into life and choppered him into Melbourne and looks on course for prompt 100% recovery. But if that prang happened at a lesser event things might have not turned out so good.

To add insult to injury I believe his team had their wheels nicked etc. at the GP also.

If anyone that has first hand knowledge can clarify, confirm, deny or add further information feel free.
                Trev
                MCNEWS.COM.AU

Comment

YEah saw Nashy come of in what would have to have been the most bone chilling crash Ive seen in a while. Full noise coming down the straight about to tip into turn 1...three riders side by side...all staggered. It looked to me that the middle rider veered towards Nashy, Nashy locked the rear to avoid a collision at well over 200k's...then hit the deck. He tumbled for about 100metres...then stopped..he looked like he tried to get up then dropped. The medicos were there within seconds. Im so glad to hear he will be ok. Thoughts are with him and family.

cols
                  Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                  hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

yeah Nashy is doing ok , most of what has been said is correct , he dislocated his hip, broke his wrist(the one he broke at round 3 I think) has bruised lungs and a severe concussion, he has no recollection of the crash and he will remain in hospital in Melb until the end of the week when he will hopefully be right to return home, His wife is getting there today to be with him.

Tex

Comment

Working...
                    X