Thankyou Andrea ( Vale46 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankyou Andrea ( Vale46 )

The better half and I attended the ARD and TS respectively yesterday at the AHG track and I would just like to say a huge thanks to Andrea and helpers for yet another well run and organised day,

I am sure that I am not alone in saying that the sessions were really enjoyed by all who attended, and I for one will be back for more

Am sneaking internet time at work at the moment, but have some photo's of the day at home and I will post a few up in here later

See you next time

+1 on that! Great work Andrea and Steve
    Need Finance - http://www.rev-it.com.au

Comment

'twas an excellent ARD session and the first time I have been on a track so lots of fun Thanks for the laughs.

Guzziboy, did you get many pics of the ARD riders? (real question, any of me on the 'tard )

Comment

Yah can't wait to see your pics.

And boy can you handle that Guzzi around the tight ahg track!
        http://www.aplaccounting.com.au

Comment

I too would like to thank Andrea and steve for an AWESOME day. Definitely well worth it for ALL riders.

PICSORBAN

Comment

Fantastic effort Andrea and Steve for making the ARD and TS such good fun! I will be the first to admit to not particularly enjoying some parts of the ARD... must learn how to properly beat my bike into submission....

Had an absolute ball on the TS. Hopefully will only be my first. Thanks again Andrea for convincing me to get out and give it a go with the boys because I was more than somewhat daunted by the concept of being on the track with the boys. But was well worth the fear and turned out to be one of the most fun afternoons I've had! Hopefully I'll see you all at the next one and will be able to get some more tips on what to do....

Comment

Finally--some photo's

Apologies for not many of the ARD session and for the grainy, blurry effect on a few--it's only a cheapshit camera, and zoomed in on fast moving bikes made for a lot of deleted shots

ARD

Bet you were hoping to never see these again !!

T/S

Just to prove that you did lean it GSXR girl

Not like these guys tho

SPARKIES !!!!!!!

Specially for Andrea

Can you hear me yet ?

and finally-the Melandri shot, just gotta work on that powerslide now

Comment

It's not a job, it's a "JOY"!!!

Hey "Guzziboy",

If you guys think you had a great day at our AHG Advanced Ride Day and Tuning Session, let me tell you are not alone!

I was overcome with emotion when your "better half" stood up on the pegs of the Guzzi and started "whooping it up" at the completion of the "ARD".

And you reckon I've got a great job...too right... but let me tell you, it's not a job, it's a JOY!!!

Cheers Guzziboy catch you soon

Sixth Sense

Comment

Originally posted by Guzziboy View Post
                  Can you hear me yet ?
                  Some nice photos Guzziboy, but this is the best I reckon. :p
                  http://www.aplaccounting.com.au

Comment

Yes must agree with you all, had a ball at the ARD first time I've had the beema on the track & definately not the last.
                    Seeya's soon.
                    Farrider #41
                    I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
                    I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

I say YAHOOOOO again. I can't wait till my time on the track again. Will see just how far I can lean my whale... I learn t so much and overcame so many fears. That was the best fun I have ever had fully dressed.

Andrea and Steve have soooo much patience. Yes I am as thick as a brick sometimes. These two men inspired me to get my fat arse off the seat just a little....

Moto Guzzi Nevadas are not meant to be on a track but what the hell its got wheels and a motor and I am going to give it a good shake.... See you there in November....

P.S. I actually think I may be a better rider now...

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR Girl View Post
                        Had an absolute ball on the TS. Hopefully will only be my first. Thanks again Andrea for convincing me to get out and give it a go with the boys because I was more than somewhat daunted by the concept of being on the track with the boys. But was well worth the fear and turned out to be one of the most fun afternoons I've had! Hopefully I'll see you all at the next one and will be able to get some more tips on what to do....
                        Happy that I could help and especially that u had a go on the TS, it's all about trusting a bit ur self and just enjoy the ride!...next time.....cough cough.... knee down!?!

Originally posted by Guzziboy View Post
                        The better half and I attended the ARD and TS respectively yesterday at the AHG track and I would just like to say a huge thanks to Andrea and helpers for yet another well run and organised day,
                        Am sneaking internet time at work at the moment, but have some photo's of the day at home and I will post a few up in here later

See you next time
                        Glad that u n ur half enjoy the day, I was watching ur cornering and u start getting some good lines n corner speed.... with practise comes perfection.
                        Thanks a lot for the photos, really love the one of my 2 babies waiting to hit the track...eh eh!

Catch nxt time guys!

Andrea#26
                        MTWA - Motorcycle Training With Andrea
                        DOT Qualified Motorcycle Instructor
                        Cert IV in Training and Assessment
                        WWW.MTWA.COM.AU
                        WWW.BART.NET.AU

Comment

YAY... thanks for the pictures

I am still on a high... and I know you guys have made me a much better rider. But there is such a long way for me to go. Hopefully I will make it back for another one and get the bike of mine to do figure eights... Although maybe some private lessons first

Thanks again, am looking forward to the next one that I can manage to book

Comment

Heheh... Sparks.
                            Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

I put some pics the 250 section if you wanna look at them.
                              http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...8/3#post634042
                              That page the previous
                              Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X