Limited Edition Stoner Prints....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited Edition Stoner Prints....

Posted on behalf of the artist Sharon...MODS would appreciate if this could be stickied.

Hi Guys,

Our 2007 Limited Edition Casey Stoner Prints are hot off the press!!!! These quality prints are taken from a hand drawn pencil artwork lovingly created by fellow PSB'er Sharon Abrey. Each print is signed and numbered by the artist. These prints would make a fantastic Christmas present, or just great to hang on the wall as a beautiful reminder of Casey's awesome 2007 year! They are selling for $50 each, there are only 100 limited edition prints produced, so be quick because these will sell fast.

These prints (and the 2005 Rossi print - of which there are only 20 left) will be on display and for sale at the Kings of Wanneroo at Barbagallo Raceway this Sunday. If you will be attending, and would like a particular print number up to 100 reserved to pick up this Sunday, please let me know by replying to this post and I will reserve that number for you. (Numbers 1, 22, 23, 27, 61 and 77 have already been sold.)

Cheers

Sharon Abrey
    9295 5207
    0401 537 835

If you have any inquiries..please ring Sharon direct on the numbers provided.
    Last edited by Fastgirl; 14-11-2007, 09:04 AM.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Sorry, I forgot to mention the size! These prints are slightly larger than the Rossi ones, the paper size measures 730mm x 500mm.

Sharon

Comment

Looks great mate
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Looks great. I'd be keen for print number 44 if its available.

Comment

Dont suppose you have a pict of the Rossi one...????

Thanks...
          Sponsored by:
          Coote Industrial, Comleck- electrical,
          Motorcycle Panel and Paint, Milkd

Comment

Number 85 please.
            Hope to get down on Sunday, if not how do we pay/collect them?
            07 MV F41000R
            09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
            07 CBR 600RR trackbike
            sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

Ells, number 44 is available, I'll reserve that for you. And Ozboy I'll reserve 85 for you as well.
              If you can't get to the track on Sunday, I'm thinking of doing a run throughout the metro area perhaps next week. I will let you know closer to the date on this thread, but I may be able to drop them into workplaces etc, as we live in the hills and it's probably a fair way to come for some of you! I can also post it if you wish. (We are selling these prints in tubes.)
              Attached Files

Comment

Bump.
                Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Hey can you reserve number 4 for me.... I will be at the track on Saturday and Sunday..

Thanks heaps....

Comment

Gimme a Stoner and a Rossi please. $50 each yeah?

Will be at the track sunday to collect.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

HONCBR #4 is reserved for you. Yes FireStorm both the Stoner and Rossi are $50 each. See you both there Sunday!

Comment

This thread for a clearer pic!

Comment

Sharon mine rocked up in the post I was going to give it to the boy as part of his xmas present but I had to show him how fricken awesome it was!!!! So he got an early pressie.

Thanks again he loves it

Comment

AWESOME!! Merry Christmas to your man!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackICE View Post
                              Dont suppose you have a pict of the Rossi one...????

Thanks...
                              this one?
                              tho, its VERY limited and not for sale!

Comment

Working...
                              X