Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Race weekend!!

Wow!!

Talk about nervous, had a fun day on Friday in practice, no problems.
    Had a real fun day on Saturday during qualifying, doing my consistent 67's
    but had an off going into the basin. A little bruised and the bike needing minor repairs, so all well on that front.

What was excellent was the support from other racers, many words of encouragement with it all being positive. Get back on and go again.

My new leathers!!!

Many thanks to Graeme, Sean'o, Dave, Colin, Tex, Calvin, Rob, Mark and many many more...

Awesome, my work schedule permitting, I will be in Clubman next year for sure.

Must be the curse of the new leathers- I bought some from Singapore and on my first race outing used them when i came off in the left hander...

Glad to see you had Fun mate- Look forward to racing next year and hope to see you there Jules as well as all the others....
    Sponsored by:
    Coote Industrial, Comleck- electrical,
    Motorcycle Panel and Paint, Milkd

Comment

You gotta scrub in a new set of leathers, now you won't worry about damaging them.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

At least you were smilling all weekend, even when you crashed

Even crashing is fun..........just ask Tex

Comment

Originally posted by PrestigeCBR View Post
          Even crashing is fun..........just ask Tex
          reeoowwwr! hahahaaa...

well done on your first race meet...may there be many more!
          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Was good to see you Saturday mate despite the off, you were still smiling, and enjoying yourself.

Will be good to see you out there next season
            Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Well done Jules! You will have so much fun next season!!!
              SP RACINGis supported by:
              MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
              Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
              Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Well done not bad for a HOONDA rider.

Comment

Bring it on!!

Great job of making it back after the off Jules. Almost back to the lap times too.
                  I can't wait for next year.
                  All of the newbies put in a great effort on the weekend and mixed it with the more experienced riders without any complaints on skill levels either.
                  If we work on our fitness over the off season they may have to look out for us!!!
                  Bring it on I say.

Can't wait for the photo's
                  RR VRT #100
                  Sponsors Wanted.
                  Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
                  A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

Originally posted by robwas View Post
                    Great job of making it back after the off Jules. Almost back to the lap times too.
                    I can't wait for next year.
                    All of the newbies put in a great effort on the weekend and mixed it with the more experienced riders without any complaints on skill levels either.
                    If we work on our fitness over the off season they may have to look out for us!!!
                    Bring it on I say.

Can't wait for the photo's
                    Speaking of which....has anyone started putting up pics yet???
                    SP RACINGis supported by:
                    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by robwas View Post

Fitness? What is this thing called fitness i heard mentiond around the pits a lot over the weekend. Can you get it locally or would Ebay be the way to go?

Comment

Fitness

Originally posted by Sean'o View Post
                        Fitness? What is this thing called fitness i heard mentiond around the pits a lot over the weekend. Can you get it locally or would Ebay be the way to go?
                        Geez! if only it were that easy. I've been looking for it for the last couple of years with no luck.
                        I guess I will have to just make some myself.
                        Does anyone have a recipe?
                        RR VRT #100
                        Sponsors Wanted.
                        Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
                        A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

Yep you've already got one of the items to help. It's even got two wheels, but the peddled variety...

DD

Comment

.. yeah I saw a packet of it on eBay along with a can of 'harden the fuck up', figured both would be a great buy but woz way to pricey for me, Jules might go for it tho .

.. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

Comment

Originally posted by smeghead View Post
                              .. yeah I saw a packet of it on eBay along with a can of 'harden the fuck up', figured both would be a great buy but woz way to pricey for me, Jules might go for it tho .
                              Jules needs a shovel first

Comment

Working...
                              X