Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Elite Motorcycle Training

Hi to everyone,

Just few lines to clear up some rumors that you might heard in regards Elite Motorcycle Training Team.
    As you maybe know Andrea, Gordon, Marshall and Amber are no more part of the Elite Team from quite some time, we are still operating but as a new riding school called Motorcycle Training WA.
    The decision was made after we realise we had different goals from Elite, that's all, the enthusiasm in teaching new riders is still strong and we have new ideas for 2008 that will enforce Motorcycle Training WA in the Perth's bike comunity.
    I'm only writing this after few phone calls from MC instructors, DPI examiners and concern students that have being trying to contact me trought the office and heard that I was not working anymore in the industry.... plus I have few student's parents contact me asking if I was a qualified instructor as they heard there were some people out there teaching with no Green Book (instructor license)!!!
    I can assure you that Motorcycle Training WA is up to date with its instructors, and you guys have all the rights to ask your instructor to show you his or her Green Book....it's the law.

Passion for my job reflect in my teaching and my racing..... always with one goal in mind....havin FUN! transmit my enthusiam to my students, that's all.

If u guys need to contact Motorcycle Training WA:

Andrea (04 1308 8924)
    Marshall (04 2896 1725)
    Gordon (04 1933 8065)
    Amber (04 0674 8393)
    Tony (04 1529 9701)

Cheers,

Andrea#26

P.S. Stay tuned as there will be 2 new MC business starting in 2008 that will be operate under Motorcycle Training WA umbrella
    Last edited by vale46; 21-11-2007, 06:00 PM.
    MTWA - Motorcycle Training With Andrea
    DOT Qualified Motorcycle Instructor
    Cert IV in Training and Assessment
    WWW.MTWA.COM.AU
    WWW.BART.NET.AU

Working...
X