just for fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just for fun

Hi all i have been building this vfr 400 into a track bike is just about ready now i need to start on the paper work so i can get it onto the track hope to see you all up there .This site has been a great help so far thanks Richard

nooo pic! try again. and good to hear...look forward to seeing you out there.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

awesome mate, yeah its freaking fun. some would say better than sex..... im not one of those peaple haha but seriously i hope they dont take out the formular 2 series its the best place to start considering costs and what not.

have u got ur license n everything mate? do u know what u have to do?
      anyway good luck have fun.
      peace, Owen.
      Last edited by bikermouse; 26-11-2007, 05:20 PM.

Comment

hope you can see this
        Attached Files

Comment

I was a whisker away from one of these and then bought the 600. Really nice bike for F2. F2 has the potential to be the biggest and best class up there.Best bang for your $$$, none is better imho.

MM

Comment

thanks all will be track days first still need to do someting with rear shock
            Attached Files

Comment

looking good mate!
              "No machine has a soul until a man shares his own with it."

Comment

.. there's a few of us coaching both the MCRC days & Trackdayz so if'n ya see us intro yaself; lots of us only been doin it a short while & many of us count the days between getting to the track, like most addictions it don't come cheap but damn good fun.

Originally posted by rharris View Post
                thanks all will be track days first still need to do someting with rear shock
                .. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

Comment

Working...
                X