TRAKDAYZ Announcement re: 30 Dec 07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRAKDAYZ Announcement re: 30 Dec 07

TRAKDAYZ will be providing a half-day training day for those who attended on the 30th Dec 2007.

As many of you know, this day was the saddest in TRAKDAYZ history as we suffered the death of one of our students. Accordingly the day was cancelled at midday.

Those who attended on the 30th Dec are now invited to come on Wednesday 23rd JANUARY 2008 between 4pm - 8pm.

Phone to book your attendance on 0401 484 898.
    Cost: $50.00
    Registrations will be open from 3pm.
    Please bring photo ID as only those who attended the day are able to participate in this offer.
    Check the website (from 11 Jan) for further details.
    This offer is not transferrable.

TRAKDAYZ would like to thank PSB for your support at this tragic time.

Regards,
    Nicole
    Formerly known as gUmNuT

TRAKDAYZ

Will need to check work commitments... But will attend if time allows.

1 minutes silence for respect at the start of the event.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

I'll try to make it to come up to coach.

+1 on the respect

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
      Will need to check work commitments... But will attend if time allows.

1 minutes silence for respect at the start of the event.
      .. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

Comment

Originally posted by smeghead View Post
        I'll try to make it to come up to coach.

+1 on the respect
        +1 here to.
        Originally posted by Red_is_Best
        hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Not sure about doing the day, but will certainly be attending to pay my respects to all fallen riders as we planned to do later in the day and thank the TD Staff tis something I feel the need to do.

Comment

I won't be able to attend due to work committments, however thank Trakdayz staff for offerring this half-day. I will make every effort to pop in after work though.

Comment

Should be able to make it.
              Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Doubt i'll be there, fly back into perth that arvo and arrive at 3pmish.. no bike either. +1 to paying respect to the fallen though.

Comment

Originally posted by cowasaki View Post
                  Not sure about doing the day, but will certainly be attending to pay my respects to all fallen riders as we planned to do later in the day and thank the TD Staff tis something I feel the need to do.
                  +1 Will come up to pay respects.

Comment

I'll be able to make it and thank you for the opportunity. Will phone to confirm.
                    sigpic
                    My one motorcycling tip is...ride Phillip Island. The End.

Comment

Wont be able to make it, away at work...

The minutes silence sounds like a good idea...
                      Sponsored by:
                      Coote Industrial, Comleck- electrical,
                      Motorcycle Panel and Paint, Milkd

Comment

Thanks for the great offer.
                        I'd love to make it up there, but plane gets in too late.
                        +1 for paying respect
                        Cheers
                        -JC-

Comment

Am I missing something here?

Having only recently learned of the news of the unforunate death of Carl Hanson, my thoughts go out to his family and all the riders on that day. We are constantly reminded of the dangers of motorcycling yet many of us continue to ride for enjoyment. We all participate in the sport at our own risk.

I was not a student/participant on that day but feel sad and dissapointed at Trakdayz for asking an additional $50 from each student (actually only 45 students of the possible 80) for this once only offer of 4 hours of track time after not only losing a fellow student/rider but also having their track day ended prematurely (and rightly so) following the unfortunate death of Carl.

I hope that there is a valid reason for this $50 attendance fee (like donating the whole $2250 (although donations might have been more fitting) to the family of Carl, not paying for track hire) and that I am wrong to feel Trakdayz are acting inappropriately.

I look forward to being proved wrong.
                          RR#55.

Comment

I would suggest the car club charge money for the track time no matter what the circumstances.
                            Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Mate, Trakdayz isn't a charity. They probably also have no obligation to make up for lost track time due to incidents like this. It's not like they are ripping anyone off...

Comment

Working...
                              X