Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up Coming Racecraft Weekend - Who's Going?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up Coming Racecraft Weekend - Who's Going?

As most would know MCRCWA are running there annual racecraft weekend on November 27th and 28th.

Registration Forms are available from there web site, www.mcrcwa.com.au

I would suggest a move on before it becomes booked out, like previous racecraft days held this year.

I believe MA licenced riders have to do Sunday.
    Racecraft Novice and Racecraft Advanced classes are both days.

So who's going and what day? so we race riders don't get an option what day we do.

Re: Up Coming Racecraft Weekend - Who's Going?

[quote]

So who's going and what day?

WTF :shock: im suppose to do both days.

Comment

[quote]

So who's going and what day?

WTF :shock: im suppose to do both days.
      That's what my registration form is telling me :? will they get you marshalling on Saturday??

Comment

this the form

http://www.mcrcwa.com.au/index_pages/Racec...ing_%20Form.doc

what course should i got in? Iv done John Greens B+C course twice now..

Novice or Advanced?

and would it worth joing MCRC.. ? but the memebersip runs out on 30/11/04
        Love
        Nick :twisted:

Comment

this the form

http://www.mcrcwa.com.au/index_pages/Racec...ing_%20Form.doc

what course should i got in? Iv done John Greens B+C course twice now..

Novice or Advanced?

and would it worth joing MCRC.. ? but the memebersip runs out on 30/11/04
          Depends on whether you had done racecraft before, if so do the advanced. If you intend on doing 3 or more racecraft days become a member, it's worth it. 8)

Comment

I’ll be there on the Sunday. Looking forward to it. Has anyone heard if there are any ‘stars’ going to be there. It was great getting spanked by Broc Parkes yesterday.

Comment

I’ll be there on the Sunday. Looking forward to it. Has anyone heard if there are any ‘stars’ going to be there. It was great getting spanked by Broc Parkes yesterday.
              I'm pretty sure Russell Nash said he'd be there.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Russell Nash said he'd be there.
                he is there every time - and although he is a star i was thinking national blokes like they had last year. and by the way, i told you that using his front stand would be worth a couple of seconds :twisted:

Comment

they where trying to get SHAUN GILES again but not to sure if his available for that weekend.they were trying a couple more riders but its not looking good.my own opinion is your going to learn more from RUSSELL NASH, STUART ADAMS, STRETT CULL.these are the front runners in superbikes and will show you and guide you in the right direction believe me,when i started racing this year,i was like a vacumm cleaner sucking up all the information that was given to me by these guys.i wasnt afraid to ask and try a few things that i was told.some stuff,i disregarded like backing it into a corner :shock: and spinning it up out of the basin as im not used to delibrately doing this.
                  anyway its good to have a national or international rider here but you aint gonna learn as much if it was a local A grade rider.

Comment

I'm going to be there both days!

only 3 weeks to go.......

Comment

good point. you're much more than a pretty arse

Comment

That's what my registration form is telling me :? will they get you marshalling on Saturday??
                        i,ve just spoken to denise and its racecraft NOVICE& ADVANCED only on saturday.i will be there on saturday to give people advice and try to make them go faster.remember guys,if your going to any of these raceraft courses,this is not a track day(ride day)its a day to learn to ride fast at the track not ride around in circles.its also there to hopefully get you guys to race or become an active member of the MCRC.

meeting on wed10th,anyone welcome.730pm at the clubrooms.bar facilties and snacks available.

Comment

I'm there on Sunday, did both days last year and was pretty worn out near the end of the second day!

Got to work on getting off the bike more!
                          I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

meeting on wed10th,anyone welcome.730pm at the clubrooms.bar facilties and snacks available.
                            Do you often turn up to these meetings?
                            If so what time does it finish? as I live an hour away.

Comment

Ill try to make it Sunday if I can get leathers sorted out.

Comment

Working...
                              X