17th August - Barbagello's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17th August - Barbagello's

Who's coming to Barbagello's on 17th August for round 3 of the WA state road racing championship..... <-- im sure Ben can give ya more info

it's $12 entry... so lets go up and give Ben and Cameron some support....... plus it's a damn fine excuse to go for a ride

if the weather is good I shall come along
    Thanks to my sponsors:

K-Tec Mobile Mechanics - 0415 746 665
    Tyres for Bikes - Vic Park

Comment

Dito

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

same same

i'll be there if i can change my shift.

Comment

I will be there Practice is at 9am racing starts 12.00......

Comment

I'll be there 2!!
            Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Re: 17th August - Barbagello's

Who's coming to Barbagello's on 17th August for round 3 of the WA state road racing championship.....  <-- im sure Ben can give ya more info    

it's $12 entry... so lets go up and give Ben and Cameron some support....... plus it's a damn fine excuse to go for a ride  

Anyone that's comming to to the track should we organize to meet somewhere and arrive as a bunch ??? If so where and when ??

I live in Carramar which is about 5 mins from the track but we could meet at say McDonalds in Joondalup as a central easy to find place for eats ect,and it has a MmmmmmcCafe for nice Cappacinos mmmmm...

Comment

Assuming no problems tomorrow I'll be there :-)
                Be safe,
                Larry

Comment

Welcome to the forum Ausgixxerpilot, Hope to see you ALL there supporting bike racing in WA and of course our resident bike racer and racing stuff moderator Ben( and his Bro )

Whoever is going shall we all just meet there or at Macca's or somewhere similar for a gang arrival ??

Comment

Racing at Wanneroo

Hey Guys,
                    Have a friend competing so will definately be going, forcast looks pretty good so hopefully a good day. What time you meeting etc.(can anyone tag along).

Comment

See ya there boys. Will see if we can give them a run for their money.
                      Weather is looking good so fingers crossed 8)

Comment

Re: Racing at Wanneroo

Hey Guys,
                        Have a friend competing so will definately be going, forcast looks pretty good so hopefully a good day. What time you meeting etc.(can anyone tag along).
                        Welcome Slim,

Yes anyone can tag along but,, ,,,,, We havn't really organized a meet ( well no one has posted any real interest in meeting) so I'm gonna rock up about 11:30 - 12 ish so hopefully see you there. I'll be carrying a helemt like in my avatar pic ( well probably with a different head init !!!! )

Comment

See ya there boys. Will see if we can give them a run for their money.
                          Weather is looking good so fingers crossed 8)
                          Me and Gonzo will be there, Good luck Ben and Cameron,kick some ass !!!

Comment

Good to see everyone up there and supporting the local racing scene. Was good to meet you all as well, cool bunch of guys. Hope you all enjoyed the racing, I could have watched the supersport guys swap paint all day..... hard close racing. May see you at the next round, and I will try and have a bit of a longer chat. Bit hard on race days, bloody nervous!

Comment

Working...
                            X