RC214V IS ALIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC214V IS ALIVE!

Shinichi Itoh has tested the new 6 cylinder Honda GP bike which will prob be raced next year. Sites are saying unofficially he lapped a second under the lap record at Motegi. Imagine in the hands of Rossi :shock: Phaaark!

Jesus!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

So what did you think of the racing last weekend deej?

Comment

I tort it good.

Great to see u ride. U got sum skilz boy.

Everyone was a bit slower than what I'm used too. But then again, there were no K3's out there so I can understand it.

*deej runs for cover*

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

No-one cracked the 57s so thats probably why it looked slow, and i think the boys were only gettin 250km/h over the hill on the back wheel
          Might get a new bike next year so we will see........ K3 would go nicely, but then again so might the new honda and r1.

Comment

If I can only shave another 11-12 seconds off my lap times I will be close!!!

Now where is that GP bike...............
            Thanks to my sponsors:

K-Tec Mobile Mechanics - 0415 746 665
            Tyres for Bikes - Vic Park

Comment

Whats in a name

Dave just had a thought,

next year you will be minus the Erion and proudly riding the new RCB.

Does this mean we will have to call you RCB Dave???

Max...

(Bored at home minus the bike)

Comment

Re: Whats in a name

Dave just had a thought,

next year you will be minus the Erion and proudly riding the new RCB.

Does this mean we will have to call you RCB Dave???

Max...

(Bored at home minus the bike)
                It will just have to be "DAVE" until in a couple of years time Honda bring out an RCB Erion Racing edition so that he can get his identity back.

Comment

Hey Ben, well done with last weekend mate. Fingers crossed we'll see some more reports on the RC214V. Man Rossi'll eat em up with this under him!!

Comment

Thanks Campo. Lets hope next years Duc will be able to match the Hondas again.

Comment

Wasn't that report of the 214V later proved to be, well, fiction?

Comment

hey ben ! what will you do with the bike you're riding now if you upgrade next year !! and do you know any of the guys who are keen to sell their 600s at the end of the season ??

Comment

I will probably keep riding the R1, it's still one of the quickest bikes up there.... I just need to pull my finger out. I am looking to get some help with funds next year so I will wait and see how that pans out.

There is usually quite a few 600's that go up for sale at the end of the year sometimes they are advertised at the last round but most later on at the last few tuning days and racecraft. I will keep an eye out in the newsletters and that sort of thing as well so if I see a good buy I will post. You will definitely find something

Comment

Wasn't that report of the 214V later proved to be, well, fiction?
                            You can never completely trust the times released but the bike looks the goods for next year

Comment

Working...
                            X