Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BARBAGALLO RACEWAY - Sun 20th, March. (Tomorrow)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BARBAGALLO RACEWAY - Sun 20th, March. (Tomorrow)

Tomorrow is the pre-season racing at Barbagallo Raceway.

Interclub Race Day:
    Practice from 9 - 12 noon , racing from 1pm to 4pm approx.
    FREE general admission to public. Pit Paddock entry $2

I'm planning to get there about 10am to watch the action.

Anyone else keen to go and check it out?

(Yeah late notice, only found out today.)
    sigpic

oh, i almost forgot its racing 2morro
    il be there and so will those prestigous honda boys.

me thinks its free entry to pits as well.

Comment

Originally posted by gohan@Mar 19 2005, 04:04 PM
      oh, i almost forgot its racing 2morro
      il be there and so will those prestigous honda boys.

me thinks its free entry to pits as well.
      [snapback]101463[/snapback]
      I think I'm going well the body is but the head's not, not with it this morning

Comment

See ya's there.

Runnin' late.

I'll do a 20min pitstop at South Perth BP, from say 10:15am if anyone is gonna come?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dugy@Mar 20 2005, 09:23 AM
          See ya's there.

Runnin' late.

I'll do a 20min pitstop at South Perth BP, from say 10:15am if anyone is gonna come?
          [snapback]101487[/snapback]
          Sounds like an excuse for a ride.
          I'll see if I can make it there in time.
          -goof

Comment

I did make it. Thanks for the company dugy, t'was good.

-goof

Comment

Yeah it was an awesome day...some of the races got very exciting...

Big well done to Andy from Elite Motorcycle Training who put in a top effort the whole day to take out 2nd overall in D division (first time racing I believe?) ... it was a GREAT last lap that was very well fought (think last lap of Phillip Island...Valentino Rossi vs. Sooky Gibenau....well, sorta ), unfortunately due to a starter error the race was cut from 7 laps to 6 meaning officially Andy didn't win.....but we all saw you mate

Great work guys....The Prestige boys looked great out there battling each other, it was a shame Leroy couldn't get his front end sorted...next time eh

Russ
              Fat kids always win at see-saw

Comment

Was a great day.
                Always love the sound of the bikes howling down the main straight. Music!
                (Especially the duke. )

Don't forget Calvin came in 3rd didn't he? Good stuff!

goof: Likewise. We'll have to try and organise a morning ride before the next one.
                Might even get a few more ppl to turn next time.

sigpic

Comment

What a day did any of the riders enjoy today?? NO

everyone was slow and struggling with set up etc, qualifing saw myself and Tex around 64's and Leroy 68's WTF talking about having a real bad day

The rest of the day was ok I personally could not get my head around the front end, but was able to scrap 62's but still need to loose 2 seconds for Superbikes.

Comment

68's WTF????

Comment

Originally posted by PrestigeCBR@Mar 20 2005, 08:27 PM
                      What a day * did any of the riders enjoy today?? NO

everyone was slow and struggling with set up etc, qualifing saw myself and Tex around 64's and Leroy 68's WTF talking about having a real bad day

The rest of the day was ok I personally could not get my head around the front end, but was able to scrap 62's but still need to loose 2 seconds for Superbikes.
                      [snapback]101605[/snapback]

But we had fun watching you...nice little scratchie in pit lane too

It was pretty bad luck for some of you guys, especially Leroy who didn't make the last race due to a very poor call on behalf of the grid marshall....

Hopefully next time fares better for all concerned

Russ

Comment

that was the worst day i have ever had in the last 2 weeks i changed tyre brands and had the bling K-TECH valving put into the front forks.the whole front felt like a rock i had all settings backed of and it was still way to hard.went out in practice and did 2 laps with a best of 67.not happy at all.went out again in qualifying and did a 68
                        at that stage i knew that it wasnt going to happen.for some reason my forks were way to hard and couldnt be adjusted.they needed to come apart which wasnt going to happen.did the first race and got down to 61,s not without some major ass sqeezing.the bike was all over the track and i wasnt prepared to bin it on this day so backed off.the next race was the same but a tad quicker,60,s.
                        here comes the good bit.went out 20 seconds behind the last rider because of my F#$ked up hearing ability.got onto the dumby grid and the marshall tells me i have to start at the end of the dummy grid when he waves the flag.i accepted this as this is what happens when your late.he then walked away to the dummy grid wall,i then looked at him and went to do my warm up lap.when i got back to the grid,he then proceeds to tell me that im scratched because im not suppose to do a warm up lap.i asked why he walked away and didnt specify this when he originally spoke to me.he said sorry but you scratched.i was extremely pissed but composed myself for when i got back to the garage now where was that nath and russ

Comment

Damn!

You guys gonna be right for round 1?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dugy@Mar 20 2005, 10:53 PM
                            Damn!

You guys gonna be right for round 1?
                            [snapback]101660[/snapback]
                            F*#k knows.

I need to do some thing about my valving, but after watching Leroy and Tex spend big dollars on the full Bling K-Tech I would be worried about going further backwards

I am thinking my valving (Race Tech) is not working that well, might change my fork oil from 5w to 10w, what do you think Leroy? I would sooner try this first before striping the forks again.

Comment

Originally posted by gohan@Mar 20 2005, 11:37 PM
                              now where was that nath and russ
                              [snapback]101646[/snapback]
                              We were there...amogst the massive crowd in your shed...

i was extremely pissed but composed myself for when i got back to the garage
                              Yeh you did a good job eh...I could have sworn that your lid was going to get slammed, nice slide to a stop too....well done

Russ

Comment

Working...
                              X