No announcement yet.

a bit dusty there ralph.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now see, isn't it easier to read the sponsership on the bikes when they are not going so fast
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

after an awesome weekend up to that point i would like to thanks Alex TOMASSETTI N.S.W. rider for F@$%ing up a great weekend.....
      i still have no idea what he was thinking (i dont think he was thinking)

damaged items,
      shoei helmet
      astar leathers
      race fairings
      fairing bracket
      <span style="font-family:Arial Black">www.causewaykawasaki.com.au
      ph ralph or helen on 93623266</span>

Comment

Originally posted by modaddie@Jun 1 2005, 09:05 AM
        after an awesome weekend up to that point i would like to thanks Alex TOMASSETTI N.S.W. rider for F@$%ing up a great weekend.....
        i still have no idea what he was thinking (i dont think he was thinking)

damaged items,
        shoei helmet
        astar leathers
        race fairings
        fairing bracket
        [snapback]124306[/snapback]

you will be alright mate
        your bike certainly came out of it better than his

Comment

Ralph still manages to give a thumbs up for the camera in the first pic! Onya Ralph.
          1, Always look good
          2, Always know what you&#39;re doing
          3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

that wasnt a thumbs up
            i thought i was still holding on to the throttle
            <span style="font-family:Arial Black">www.causewaykawasaki.com.au
            ph ralph or helen on 93623266</span>

Comment

Shit sorry to see Mammo ..... you get cut up ? , Sorry wanst there, what was the go ?

Barbagallo - The only place that the hillbilly hick locals think wanneroo black sand really is kitty litter. Why they dont use something more friendly like sand blasting garnet i dont know .

Comment

Originally posted by saf@Jun 1 2005, 10:59 AM
                Shit sorry to see Mammo ..... you get cut up ? , Sorry wanst there, what was the go ?

Barbagallo - The only place that the hillbilly hick locals think wanneroo black sand really is kitty litter. Why they dont use something more friendly like sand blasting garnet i dont know .
                [snapback]124337[/snapback]

me cant understand why phillip island and the like have that kitty litter shit
                id prefer to get my bike full of sand instead of that other crap that tears your bike apart.

Comment

Originally posted by gohan@Jun 1 2005, 03:33 AM
                  id prefer to get my bike full of sand instead of that other crap that tears your bike apart.
                  [snapback]124350[/snapback]
                  I would go along with that.

Comment

Originally posted by gohan@Jun 1 2005, 11:33 AM
                    [snapback]124350[/snapback]
                    Cause it works better in shorter distance. Its used everywhere in the world at any half decent (FIA FIM) track .

I think Wanneroo and possibly a couple tracks in the Kalahari desert use this powder.

Comment

i know it might be used at most tracks but i,ve seen bikes just do a very slow slide and the fairings are F$#KED!
                      suppose its ok for the factory teams but not us SQUIDLY SQUIDS who cant afford to crash all the time,which we do

Comment

Originally posted by gohan@Jun 1 2005, 12:19 PM
                        i know it might be used at most tracks but i,ve seen bikes just do a very slow slide and the fairings are F$#KED!
                        suppose its ok for the factory teams but not us SQUIDLY SQUIDS * who cant afford to crash all the time,which we do
                        [snapback]124369[/snapback]
                        I hear you Gohan, the other side of the coin is ive also seen what this sand can do when injected into the engine or simmilar parts. There is that cost aswell.

Comment

The GP riders arent happy with the phillip island traps. The shit they used were river stones. Bloody rocks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben@Jun 1 2005, 04:40 AM
                            The GP riders arent happy with the phillip island traps. The shit they used were river stones. Bloody rocks!!!!
                            [snapback]124386[/snapback]
                            That&#39;s so you can throw them at the other wanker who knocked you off your bike

Comment

Originally posted by gohan@Jun 1 2005, 12:19 PM
                              suppose its ok for the factory teams but not us SQUIDLY SQUIDS * who cant afford to crash all the time,which we do
                              [snapback]124369[/snapback]
                              That&#39;s easy for you to say!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X