Clear All

• BEATEN BY THE PRESTIGE BOYS!

what more can i say

(better get in first before squidly ridley and the fat boy)</span>

Originally posted by gohan@Jun 19 2005, 09:06 PM
    what more can i say
    [snapback]130039[/snapback]
    Just blame it on the food that Tex&#39;s mate made you eat last night !!!!

Comment

0wned

Comment

Originally posted by gohan@Jun 19 2005, 09:06 PM
        what more can i say
        [snapback]130039[/snapback]

baitch

Comment

even though you did get beaten... there was some awesome racing today... god damn that clubmans race with grandmaster and andy clarke and that other guy (sorry i don&#39;t have your name)... andy coming round the outside not once but twice... awesome...

couple big crashes too... hope everyone pulled thru ok... anyone got news?
          tba.....

Comment

i think there was a kawasaki zx10 in front of you as well and i think it was in front of those two prestige hondas as well thank fuck . Over all there was some good racing for some of us who had a good day, i think calvin got first c grader home in super bikes which was good , ralph #241 got 3rd over all in supersport well done , i did my personal best laptimes today and not just once so thats good, not sure were tex ended up i think it was a bit rough in superstock/supersport , overall i was pretty happy with today got some killer starts and dan sawtell who rides a zx6 got third in superstock as well so was a good day for kawasaki&#39;s .

Comment

you guys are just lucky i farked with new suspension BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!
              otherwise you all would have been FARKEN SQUIDS</span>

Comment

Originally posted by R1Boy77@Jun 19 2005, 02:13 PM
                even though you did get beaten... there was some awesome racing today... god damn that clubmans race with grandmaster and andy clarke and that other guy (sorry i don&#39;t have your name)... andy coming round the outside not once but twice... awesome...

couple big crashes too... hope everyone pulled thru ok... anyone got news?
                [snapback]130066[/snapback]
                Bike 49, Klaus Baller on a Gixxer 1000.

Regards the crash, Jack (120) and Barry (84) are ok, just double checking barrys collar bone, don&#39;t know if it&#39;s an old brake!

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by gohan@Jun 19 2005, 01:06 PM
                  [b]what more can i say
                  ( <span style=\'color:blue\'>SQUID again for farrking around with your bike agian, and how GOOD that Blabe looks in front of you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by grandmaster@Jun 19 2005, 02:33 PM
                    i think there was a kawasaki zx10 in front of you as well and i think it was in front of those two prestige hondas as well thank fuck . Over all there was some good racing for some of us who had a good day, i think calvin got first c grader home in super bikes which was good , ralph #241 got 3rd over all in supersport well done , i did my personal best laptimes today and not just once so thats good, not sure were tex ended up i think it was a bit rough in superstock/supersport , overall i was pretty happy with today got some killer starts and dan sawtell who rides a zx6 got third in superstock as well so was a good day for kawasaki&#39;s .
                    [snapback]130072[/snapback]
                    Yea you had a good B grade race Gary, finished 12th ahead of us all. I think you will have quicker times next meet, so will we all as lap times where down compared to round 1. It may have something to do with the cyclone we where riding into over the hill could be loosing half a second there.
                    It was a great day, it reminded me of the Clubman series of last year banging around with mates having fun.
                    Hey Gary you will have to come down to Prestige and watch Squidly Leroy wash our bikes in a G-String that Tex will get for him

Comment

Originally posted by PrestigeCBR@Jun 20 2005, 06:42 AM
                      come down to Prestige and watch Squidly Leroy wash our bikes in a G-String that Tex will get for him * *
                      [snapback]130093[/snapback]
                      please don&#39;t make him do that. think of the potential customers that the businesses in melville would lose. nath would be the only one watching

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrid@Jun 19 2005, 11:03 PM
                        please don&#39;t make him do that. think of the potential customers that the businesses in melville would lose. nath would be the only one watching*
                        [snapback]130094[/snapback]
                        Good point!

Better do it at Causeway Motorcycles then

Comment

Originally posted by Gordo@Jun 19 2005, 09:11 PM
                          Just blame it on the food that Tex&#39;s mate made you eat last night !!!!*
                          [snapback]130040[/snapback]
                          OI ...

if anything it was cause u 2 managed to eat twice as much as the rest of us..... the extra weight slowed ya down ..
                          Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

C&#39;mon now we all know the real reason you had such a bad day out there....

Because i wasn&#39;t able to be there to be your pit bitch!!!!
                            * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

jeez calvin your going easy on leroy, thoght you would have been rubbing it in a little more!

cant wait to get out there with you guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X