hcmc round 5. was this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hcmc round 5. was this weekend

had an awesome time again, great people, great track, great night sleeping at the track.

well it was all first in class for me and got 3rd 2nd and 3rd out right behind the ducatis of steve mitchel and danny abrey.

previous lap record was 48.7 and ive now gone under that by the tiniest of margins. unfortunately, one lap earlier, steve pulled his finger out and set an incredible 47.7!! so i never actually held the record

any way, great to meet some new faces down there and see some old ones too.

if any of the racers on here have not been to collie yet, i thoroughly recomend it, it is a brilliant track and it is a great weekend if u come saturday and camp at the track.

doooo eeeet!!
    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

And what time did your little brother clock?

Seriously, you two rode fantastically, I think you're wasting your time with us old blokes, you need to get in an show those MCRC hotshots a thing or two!
    [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

Comment

Originally posted by Grin View Post
      And what time did your little brother clock?

Seriously, you two rode fantastically, I think you're wasting your time with us old blokes, you need to get in an show those MCRC hotshots a thing or two!
      cough48.6

haha, yeah and good on him. ill be up at mcrc for round 4 in 3 weeks. the goal is low 2's. ^_^

currently browsing the vastness of the interwebz trying to look at eastern clubs and prices,, mmm, new circuts...*drools*
      The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Congrats to you and your bro those times mate, thats a pretty good effort to be under the old lap record on a superstock 600.

Comment

Collie is a great track.......those Ducati's would be awesome to ride around there

Comment

Working...
          X