MCRC club meeting this Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCRC club meeting this Wednesday

MCRC club meeting this Wednesday @ Clubrooms, Unit 5/51 Berriman Dve, Wangara 7.30pm. Bar opens @ 7:00.

Hope to C U all there.
    Supported and kept fit by sigpic

I'll be there. Anybody want a lift up from SOR? I'm not picking up any =one in bloody Armadale or anything but if you want to drive up to my place, I'll drive up.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

There will be heaps of info on the Kings International and the Barbagello track upgrade so get there if you can.

Comment

fkn awesome, the new track may have 5 more rights and no run off.

Comment

I'm not trying to be negative here but if they don't make some saftey improvements over the existing situation, I'm going to stop racing.

Am I the only one who rides at 90% through the esses and skyline for fear if slamming into a concrete wall?
          EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Clowns

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
              Clowns
              Sniggle....
              SP RACINGis supported by:
              MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
              Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
              Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Clowns
                ROFLMAOASTC.

Actually it looks like the design of the track will meet the current standards of the governing bodies for motorcycle racing. They do have a professional course designer involved.

But I'll probably be retired before they even turn the first sod.
                Supported and kept fit by sigpic

Comment

got a pic of what they proposed?? or a rough MS paint version.

and yeah, i dont really like the look of the esses, dont back off, but its making learning to go faster there hard (especially the final right that crests off camber. seeing one of the most experienced riders i know so nearly loose the front end and dig his toes into the ground with a shower of sparks as its pushing to the outside, hasnt installed new confidence either) but still, ride to the track.
                  The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

I missed the meeting because of work. First one I've missed this year and it sounds like it was...... interesting.

Anyone have a synopsis?

Comment

^^^ ditto
                      .. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

Comment

Clowns
                        Hey Ben are the clowns the ones commenting in this thread or the ones designing the track upgrade??
                        RR VRT #100
                        Sponsors Wanted.
                        Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
                        A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

Last edited by Ben; 13-08-2009, 04:41 PM.

Comment

My post was fishing for whingers, seeing as the turn out at the meeting last night wasnt all that good but no one wanted to play, except for josh and he has an excuse for not being there, you lot are no fun

Comment

All of a sudden I feel like I'm the butt of a joke that I'm far from understanding. Can someone please post or PM me the details of the meeting last night? Or do we post recorded minutes on the website?

I'm genuinely concerned, not having a go a clowning around.

Comment

Working...
                              X