next tuning session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next tuning session

any1 on here know when the next tuning session is??

and wats the price for it?? is it 80buks or something?? i think i might of read that a while ago or something

MCRCWA tuning days are for club members (i.e. licensed racers). Go to a racecraft, get a MA and club license and come on out. If you are talking about that AHG thing out by the airport, I have no idea.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

yea talking bout the one at the airport... okay

Comment

$80, next one is sept 13.
        Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

wiked thanks sam

Comment

Do you still have to do the advanced ride day before you can do the tuning sessions at ahg?

Comment

Yes, unfortunately.
              Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Originally posted by rc_sam View Post
                Yes, unfortunately.
                but still the advanced ride day was fun and well for me being a noob helped with my riding much better... even just watching the ppl on bigger bikes in front of me and trying to copy certainly increased my skills in cornering and slow movement...

is the tuning sesh just like a less formal version of the arc and just going around practicing more on the track???

Comment

Originally posted by Sean'o View Post
                  Do you still have to do the advanced ride day before you can do the tuning sessions at ahg?
                  I'm sure if you talked to Andrea you could get excempt sean...
                  Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

Whats AHG?
                    Cant think why i turned to tarmac?

Comment

Originally posted by davey201 View Post
                      Whats AHG?
                      cant remember wat it means... but this Driver Training Perth, WA, Australia : RAC Driving Centre : DTEC : MC Motorsport : Rider Training Australia is the site where the info on what we are talking about is

Comment

For those who still dosent know :grin:

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...w-dates-88775/

Comment

Working...
                        X