Racecraft 30th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racecraft 30th August

So booked myself in for course 1, may as well give this racing thing a go next year so here's the first step I guess.

Anyone going?
    Now a Pom in Perth :aus-salute: with a DB7

Originally posted by djt77 View Post
    So booked myself in for course 1, may as well give this racing thing a go next year so here's the first step I guess.

Anyone going?
    Why wait till next year? Kings of Waneroo is a great weeend to start.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Mmm need to get license and then a bike first, waiting to see what comes up for sale after the Kings event

Comment

Mmm need to get license and then a bike first, waiting to see what comes up for sale after the Kings event
        06 CBR1000RR in race trim $10K, with road gear and spares $12.5K
        Great bike with heaps of extras.
        RR VRT #100
        Sponsors Wanted.
        Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
        A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

Is racecraft open to street bikes? Or just sports and track bikes?

Comment

Street bikes too. I rode there when I did level 1.

Comment

http://www.mcrcwa.com.au/index_pages...oking_form.pdf
              Racecraft is the same as Trackdayz, I believe at least at the early levels. Bring your street bike and tape over the dangerous/distracting bits.

Alternatively... a bunch of peeps going to level 1 trackdayz (self included) on Sept 26.
              Insert witty comment here

Comment

Rob, I've seen the CBR, going to take your advise and wait till end of season though. will be tapping you up for some tips in the mean time

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson View Post
                  http://www.mcrcwa.com.au/index_pages...oking_form.pdf
                  Racecraft is the same as Trackdayz, I believe at least at the early levels. Bring your street bike and tape over the dangerous/distracting bits.

Alternatively... a bunch of peeps going to level 1 trackdayz (self included) on Sept 26.
                  Crap I cant make the 26th! But will come along to the next one if poss...

Comment

So many nice bikes for sale now though.
                    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

mind telling me where there all hiding then?

Comment

^^^ from the poms :spiteful:
                        Supported and kept fit by sigpic

Comment

For Sale R1 Race bike 2004 + Spares - Perth Street Bikes

For Sale Race/Track Bike: ZX600RR 2005, excellent condition - Perth Street Bikes

For Sale 2005 Yamaha R6 Racebike with Road gear - Perth Street Bikes

Motorcycle Racing Club of WA

http://www.formula-xtreme.com.au/xtr...fieds!openform

And Robwas' blade is a really nice package as well. Although I don't reccomend that bike cause Rob wouldn't be racing and we'd all miss him.

Comment

Working...
                          X