Tuning Day/Racecraft 20 Aug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuning Day/Racecraft 20 Aug

Who is going? I want to go but I don't get back from China until late the night before. It'll make for a late night but i might just try and swing it. I need the practice time.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

nope, work. i got my practice done weekend just been. got my head out of collie and back into wanneroo. just gotta go hard in mornin practice and, hey presto.
    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

In - a few others are going from the conversations at the club meeting tonight. Only a low chance of rain on the day predicted at present.
      Supported and kept fit by sigpic

Comment

Nope, funds and time have utterly dried up this season, I will struggle to make it through round 5.

Comment

I'll speak to the boss, see if I can scam half a day. haven't been on the bike since round 3
          Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

Just emailed Blair, in. Cyas up there

Comment

50/50, hopefully do Racecraft level 2 if I don't get called back to work at the last minute.

Comment

You guys need some decent and believabe excuses for not going to work - <shakes head> this younger generation - got no dedication to ya sport.
                • There was a fight in the street where your car is parked and its got blood on it and its part of the crime scene.
                • The chemist put the wrong dosage on my medication - I'm officially stoned.
                • You went to a night club met the girl of your dreams there, spent the night at her place, now her pimp has beat the shit out of you cause you couldnt pay her.
                • You have Alien Hand Syndrome and it wont obey you.
                • You're wasted as someone spiked your drinks last night.
                • You've had a migraine and it turned into Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS).
                • Your grandad is a bit past it mentally, drove himself to Albany and you need to go down and drive him back.
                • You have been diagnosed with Apotemnophilia and parts of you may not be able to come in. (look it up )

C U There
                Supported and kept fit by sigpic

Comment

i'll be there.
                  half day, hv 2 go 2 uni at 1.00pm
                  will be hard to get there on time :p
                  "Meshal" 1st Qatari rider in Moto2, 2010
                  http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/Q...d+for+Al+Naimi
                  QATAR ENDURANCE RACING TEAM (CHAMPIONS OF 2008+2009)
                  http://www.fimendurance.com/results....id=0&year=2008
                  sigpic

Biker & Diver 2in1

Comment

I think I'm out. Delays have added a day to my trip. Probably won't be home till Thursday night.
                    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

In...prolly need the wets fitting!
                      RR#55.

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel View Post
                        Nope, funds and time have utterly dried up this season, I will struggle to make it through round 5.
                        I know exactly what you mean!! anything I can help with? (other than cash)
                        RR VRT #100
                        Sponsors Wanted.
                        Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
                        A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

Originally posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
                          I think I'm out. Delays have added a day to my trip. Probably won't be home till Thursday night.
                          Hey Josh I could tune it for you if you like where's the keys?
                          RR VRT #100
                          Sponsors Wanted.
                          Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
                          A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

Originally posted by robwas View Post
                            I know exactly what you mean!! anything I can help with? (other than cash)
                            Cheers Rob, but nah everything's as sorted as can be, just budgeting carefully for entry fees and tyres.

Comment

IN got the day off work not been on the bike since round 3 so be a bit rusty lol

Comment

Working...
                              X