Track Binge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track Binge

Ok once I get a few little problems with my bike sorted out I want to get out there and actually ride this thing in it's natural habitat ! I plan to have freshly painted race fairings, tyre warmers/stands and a heap of SH slick ready to be chewed up So far I've got

Trakdays Sep 26th
    Nov 15th

Champions does a ride day on 17th Sep and 29th Nov

And as for MCRC was a little confusing, most of their days seemed to be tuning sessions and experienced group racecraft? What would be required to do the higher level ridedays and also are their any other ones I'm missing out on, maybe I could throw in a Collie trakdayz aswell.

Hit me up for 2nd hand slicks dude, i have a pile taller than I am.

Comment

August 30 the mcrc are running 3 racecraft goups (novice advanced 1 advanced 2). Book yourself into novice if you haven't done one before.

Then on September 13th they're running an advanced racecraft, do that too.

Comment

And come down to Collie on 5th Sept for a Trakdayz down there. That track will teach you a lot about your bike setup, plus you get to use the left hand side of the tyre!
        [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

Comment

Working...
        X