Race glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race glass

Hi everyone i am on my mobile and so can't be bothered searching but can someone recommend me to someone with brand new, good quality, mcrc approved race glass. I realise i could get some off ebay on the cheap but i don't mind paying for some good quality glass from a local fella or business and want a quick purchase. The glass is for an 05 cbr thou. I thank u in advance.

Posted via Mobile Device

Wet4U Racing & The Fairing Factory
    $1095.00

Comment

Racers Edge - HONDA
      not sure on price

Comment

www.raceglass.com.au
        Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

www.imtooslacksodoitforme.com

Comment

Attack, best stuff going.

You can get it through Champions Ride Days. If you email and ask nice they will probably bring it to Barbs for you at their next event. Should be around a grand for the CBR cause of the tank cover. Might be cheaper as it's a non-current model.
            EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Werx of Fibre 9493 2742, 0404770599
              Local in Madington and Paul is a great guy to deal with.
              Or maybe try jules_1972 on here not sure if he still has spares.
              RR VRT #100
              Sponsors Wanted.
              Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
              A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

"There is a company called Mirage Motorcycles in Maddington who my husband & myself use, perhaps you could get a quote from them. Their contact details are 9493 2742." from an email I received.....

These guys gave a good price....might want to try them

Comment

Originally posted by nin-jetblack 2 View Post
                  "There is a company called Mirage Motorcycles in Maddington who my husband & myself use, perhaps you could get a quote from them. Their contact details are 9493 2742." from an email I received.....

These guys gave a good price....might want to try them
                  Now called Werx of Fibre as per above.
                  RR VRT #100
                  Sponsors Wanted.
                  Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
                  A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

Working...
                  X