Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trakdayz @ Collie: Saturday Sept 5th

Anyone else going to head down?

Trying to decide whether or not to head home at the end of the day or overnight in Margs and hit the wineries?
    sigpic

Yeah, I'll be down there as usual but will be heading striaght home afterwards.
    [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

Comment

Cameron and I are planning to go.

We'll probably be soft and stay in the Collie Motel ... too bloody cold in a tent at this time of the year.

Scott
      I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
      2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

Comment

Yeah a few of us are heading down Friday.

Fri / Sat in a Motel. Heading back Sunday.
        Haven't considered Margs.

Comment

Supposed to be going to Indo on the 4th but if it's delayed I'm in for sure. I'll bring both bikes down.
          EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

I'll probably just drive down in the morning.

Just realised the sunday is fathers day, so looks like I'll head back to Perth at the end of the saturday.
            sigpic

Comment

I'll be staying in Bunbury Saturday night having some drinks with mates. We are heading to Collie on Sunday for the Drift and Burnout day they have on.
              RAM MOTOSPORT ZX10 RR#191

Comment

Originally posted by OptiC View Post
                I'll be staying in Bunbury Saturday night having some drinks with mates. We are heading to Collie on Sunday for the Drift and Burnout day they have on.
                At least the drifters follow us for a change, we are sick of having to clean the tracks of all the sand and shit before we can get the bikes on when we follow them the day after they have been there. Should be made to clean up before they leave, lazy bastards.

Comment

Heard that comment so many times, I don't drive any more so not my fault... well that and the fact I never went off the track

They do make the guys @ Barbs sweep the track at the end of each practice night and they do run their massive blower vac over it as well, guess it's hard to get all the debris!

If your staying in town Saturday night and don't have any one to hang out with Grin, give me a buzz
                  RAM MOTOSPORT ZX10 RR#191

Comment

We might be heading down for this, will stay over Fri night and come home Sat arvo

Comment

Heading down sat morning not gonna sleep anyway...

Comment

yer driving down saturday morning and will be heading back to perth after. doing a stage one seeing though its my first time looking forward to it anyone else doing stage one?

Comment

i'm on the wait list for lvl2, but may wind up in a different group if no spaces open up. prolly wind up heading there on saturday morning and make it back for the evening as well. might be worth car pooling if anyone's interested :-D - rufus, you SoR or NoR?
                          Originally posted by Pkunk
                          It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that all blondes with good bodies look 80000000000000000000000x without blonde hair

Comment

vic park

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              yer driving down saturday morning and will be heading back to perth after. doing a stage one seeing though its my first time looking forward to it anyone else doing stage one?
                              Hey Rufus, I'll be one of your instructors in Stage 1, come up and make yourself known. Look for the old bloke with no hair, answers to Chris (amongst other things). Hoping for good weather after the wet sessions last weekend spoilt it somewhat.

Comment

Working...
                              X