possible selling at track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible selling at track?

I was thinking that if anyone was interested, that several people i know will be at the track on the 13th September (tuning day for MCRC) for a clear out. I would like to call it something else but this may cause it not to be able to go ahead.

there will be used leathers good track day tyres, parts for bike, rearsets and general talk about what works and what does not, valuble resource i would think for any racer wanting to go faster and better.

tell me what you think by weekends end and i shall be there with a couple mates to try and get some old racing items moved to new homes. everything will be dairt cheap and in good condition. some new unwated parts also.

Might be an idea to check with the MCRCWA first, as an act of good faith more than any legal obligation.

Not that people haven't sold stuff at the track before (racers selling old tyres, even taking up bikes to be advertised), but if you're coming down specifically to sell stuff that is slightly different.

I sincerely hope you won't be selling 5 year old slicks that have been sitting in the sun to some poor enterprising newcomers.

Comment

I don't see a problem with it as long as Blair or Denise give the nod first. As long as it's club members I don't see a problem with taking the opportunity to shift some bits you don't need.

Nigel, takeoffs are always buyer beware. I doubt any of our members would be trying to flog off crap like that. The club is a small place and word gets around quick.
      EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

I could be keen for that, even for just a chin-wag with some experienced racers. Especially if someone's got a VTR1000 SP1 / 2 trackie or 04 / 05 CBR1000RR for sale.
        BUY MY BIKE - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...1000rr-151241/

Comment

maybe i know someone whom has one if you interested...i shall get it to the track for you.

Comment

Originally posted by JAFA View Post
            I could be keen for that, even for just a chin-wag with some experienced racers. Especially if someone's got a VTR1000 SP1 / 2 trackie or 04 / 05 CBR1000RR for sale.
            Robwas has a nicely set up 07 blade with road gear as well. Great package and an awesome guy.
            EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

maybe i know someone whom has one if you interested...i shall get it to the track for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
                Robwas has a nicely set up Great package and an awesome guy.

Sounds err, kinda, errr, ummm, queer~~~~

I agree, good BIKE package though thru Robwas!!

Comment

Got any zx6 race glass?
                  There are two questions in life.
                  1:Which way do I go
                  2:Whats the lap record.

Comment

Originally posted by jules_1972 View Post
                    Sounds err, kinda, errr, ummm, queer~~~~

I agree, good BIKE package though thru Robwas!!
                    Is it the drilling that makes the mind work the way yours does or is it the stints on lonely platforms with not much to do :fap:????
                    Thanks for the plug though guys much appreciated.
                    RR VRT #100
                    Sponsors Wanted.
                    Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
                    A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

Originally posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
                      Robwas has a nicely set up 07 blade with road gear as well. Great package and an awesome guy.
                      Agreed, but not quite the package I'm looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by robwas View Post
                        Is it the drilling that makes the mind work the way yours does or is it the stints on lonely platforms with not much to do :fap:????
                        Thanks for the plug though guys much appreciated.

Ha Ha!!

Yep, I feel like Donkey out of Shrek!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAFA View Post

Honda SP-1Suspension:Front forks,43mm Ohlins, Steering dampener Ohlins, rear Shock Ohlins, rear linkage Kyle racing. Wheels: Marchesini...$15,800 ono
                          , 2546

http://www.formula-xtreme.com.au/xtremema.nsf/Classifieds!openform

Comment

Originally posted by jules_1972 View Post
                            Honda SP-1Suspension:Front forks,43mm Ohlins, Steering dampener Ohlins, rear Shock Ohlins, rear linkage Kyle racing. Wheels: Marchesini...$15,800 ono
                            , 2546

http://www.formula-xtreme.com.au/xtremema.nsf/Classifieds!openform
                            That's the ticket, but hell's teeth that's far too nice to race and risk throwing down the road!! Beautiful bike, that would be a keeper for sure.

Comment

yes slight damage but more then repairable , it is 1998-99 race glass, and it sitting there doing nothing, i have a whole bike if anyone is interested....several in fact, 2007 race bike going cheap with road going glass...and 1998 ZX6 in excellent condition, i wouild bring them all to the track but i don't have a massive truck to bring them all.

Comment

Working...
                              X