Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kings International Tickets on sale this weekend!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings International Tickets on sale this weekend!!!

Hi All,

Kings International tickets go on sale at the Perth Motorcycle & Scooter Show this weekend!!! Pre-purchase your tickets are at a discounted rate! Event Information & Ticket prices are attached.

The 'Kings International' stand will be located at exhibit 30 which is opposite the main stage.

We hope to see you all there!

And don't forget if you do pre-purchase your Kings tickets at the Bike Show you will go into the draw for a prize pack valued at over $1500 including Pirelli tyres, Shark helmet, riding jacket etc to be drawn on Sunday afternoon.

If you are planning on buying tickets I suggest you get them at the show and go into the draw for this great prize.

Comment

question ... as a pit bitch do we still need to purchase tickets or just do the usual door thingy?

Barfy??

Comment

I went last year it was bloody awesome! yep i will be there this year!
        I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

Originally posted by Viper View Post
          question ... as a pit bitch do we still need to purchase tickets or just do the usual door thingy?

Barfy??
          from what got posted to me, all racers are given 3 entry passes. on for themselves and then 2 of there choice i guess.

prob check with who you spanner for
          The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

^^ I thought that would be 3 entry passes, one for each day of the event?

Not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam 52 View Post
              ^^ I thought that would be 3 entry passes, one for each day of the event?

Not sure.
              Dont need a pass for friday, just a gold coin donation again i think.
              Last year we got 1 rider and i think 2 pit crew passes for sat and sunday, part of your entry fees, so if your a pitbitch, dont race out and pay for more tickets, check with your rider or mcrc.

Comment

2 pit crew passes are covered in rider's/teams enrty fees. You'll be able to pick up your wristbands on the Friday.
                EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Working...
                X