Champions Ride Day Thursday 17/09/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champions Ride Day Thursday 17/09/09

Wondering how many of you are booked in for Thursday 17th September?

Cameron and I are fronting up. We have the new engine in his bike and she's ready to go. Touch wood the engine's a good one.

Scott
    I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
    2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

Not booked yet....watching the weather.

Comment

Out of town.
      EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

I shall be in attendance, haven't booked yet though.
        (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

have to save my tyres for racing round 5. damm my miniscule income.

this set is doin 4 prac+11 races at wanneroo and 5 prac+3races at collie.
          The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by #124 View Post

Holy fucking crap. That is stretching it pretty thin. I really don't think that is reasonable. It's too bad that I just sold 2 sets of takeoffs. I'd give you one. I've got a rear dragon with more life now than what you are probably running there.
            EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

mmm, ive got plenty of 2nd hand sets. will judge it as it comes. if i get some now tho, i get stuffed up for kings.

i will be attending some ridedays before kings too, havent done any yet, how much track time do you get?

Comment

I will be there on my Gixxer,
                also a mate of mine has just bought a 2009 Cbr 600 and he is keen to put a few laps under its belt
                also JC from here, has just purchased a Brand new MV Augusta312. And Im trying really hard to get him up at Barbs.. CMON dude

Hope the weather is MUCH better next thursday

Comment

Originally posted by #124 View Post

FFS thats too much - you can have a couple of my used bridge 003 if you want - they only done two heat cycles and the rear can be reversed - up to you.
                  Supported and kept fit by sigpic

Comment

thanks guys, i really will judge how they last before i bother getting some new(2nd hand) ones. ive only done one mcrc so far, and got round 5 due soon. was then gonna finish em at collie as its all short left handers, so ur at full lean for very little time. they cant be worse than some ive used...

plus, it teaches u very good throttle/bike control

Comment

Wish I could but I can't until doctor and physio give me the all clear for my knee injury....and that's not likely at this stage....good luck guys n gals and I hope the weather improves.....

Comment

Originally posted by Broms View Post
                        Not booked yet....watching the weather.
                        mmm, 7 day weather forast is not looking too good ..
                        around 18 degrees and rain predicted

oh well. a WET trackday is better than a day at work any time

Comment

So, the weather is looking pretty good for tomorrow. Who's in?

Comment

Originally posted by Cam 52 View Post
                            So, the weather is looking pretty good for tomorrow. Who's in?
                            Yes booked today Cam.

Car is loaded, trailer hitched, leaving the bike until the morning....hope I don't forget it.

See you there.

Comment

Nope - forks picked up early in morning - couldnt get there till after 12:00
                              Supported and kept fit by sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X