Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full wets for 120/70 & 180/55

g'day all,

how to purchase full wets for best price? trackday use only but fairly hard charger. new or little use only. now have second set of rims (at last)

q
    bevel drive, belt drive, desmoquattro, testastretta, desmosedici....an evolution
    -> Triumph 675, a revolution and obsession
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

I think the MCRC has some sets at $450.

Comment

Or try Craig at Motorcycle Pitstop.

Pretty sure he can get Pirelli Wets.

Comment

PM AndyB

He's had a set he's been trying to flog for a while.
        EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

I can see why you want to purchase full wets ... First session, first bike onto a wet Collie track, 2nd lap and next thing mud and bits of Trumpy flying all over the place ... oh the shame, the shame ... but we've all done it.

Cameron did it last weekend at Barbagallo ... we were up to our armpits in fibreglass resin the last two nights.

Scott

Originally posted by quattro750 View Post
          g'day all,

how to purchase full wets for best price? trackday use only but fairly hard charger. new or little use only. now have second set of rims (at last)

q
          Last edited by Scott52; 17-09-2009, 08:14 PM.
          I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
          2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

Comment

thanks all. trumpy is on the mend. unbelievable amount of gravel and crud

q
            bevel drive, belt drive, desmoquattro, testastretta, desmosedici....an evolution

Comment

A million thanks to Weed for helping out with the tyres. all sorted now. restores your faith in humanity that does!

T1 now ready to roll, albeit with a little more filling, sanding and painting to come.

q

Comment

cars and bikes should not be on the same track on the same day!
                hope you are OK, one of the other riders is not, broken collarbone.

Comment

Working...
                X