Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Kings International - Entry Forms & Supp Regs

Hi All,

Entry Forms & Supplementary Regulations for the 2009 Kings International are now available for download from the club website. Also, Awards Presentation Dinner & Kings Official Rider Welcome Function tickets are now on sale!!

Please visit Motorcycle Racing Club of WA for further information.

Blair Galbraith

I just got mine in the mail - unfortunately I have an exam on the saturday so it makes it very difficult for me to compete unless I had an exception to miss qualifying or something.. even so it would be very demanding trying to fit in exam preparation and also race.

I noticed the regs for the Superbikes are considerably more restrictive than our own state championship regs, stock 1198S, 1098Rs, KTMRC8Rs, and no engine work at all for the jap 1000s, etc.. doesn't affect me as my bike is near enough stock but I thought it might adversely affect some others with thinner head gaskets etc? Or some of our A graders who I am assuming have massively modified bikes?

Comment

It will effect them, but they are all aware of it....
      Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Nigel, it only effects local A Graders, which there are a few at the most. One is not competing, the other has a stock motor anyway. For yourself and other B/C Grade superbike riders you can run our normal SBK rules.

Ben

Comment

Interesting that all components in the front suspension must be OEM - including the springs - rulz are going to make for close racing

Do we know if it is the same program as last year? They had four SSport/Sstock races and another four Club 600 Races - makes for a very busy sunday with six races (1 each on Saturday) and only one or two races between them.
          E.g IF it is the same and IF they have the same sequence AND you cross enter then you have R4; R7; R9; R12; R14; R17 on Sunday (7, 12 & 17 ar S/sport/stock) - not complaining about this just interested to know?
          Supported and kept fit by sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
            Nigel, it only effects local A Graders, which there are a few at the most. One is not competing, the other has a stock motor anyway. For yourself and other B/C Grade superbike riders you can run our normal SBK rules.

Ben
            Your competiting though aren't you?
            (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Hostilemonk View Post
              Interesting that all components in the front suspension must be OEM - including the springs - rulz are going to make for close racing
              I'm predicting major upset as Kev takes out Kings 09 due to all the big name A graders being perplexed by their spongy OEM forks.. cmon Kev!

Comment

Just noticed the supp regs were amended last friday (only checked mail just then) and A grade Superbikes can now run mufflers, fork springs and internals, and shock spring and internals.

That makes sense, thought it was strange to mandate stock springs, would put anyone more than about 70kg at a big disadvantage.

Comment

Working...
                X