WCS performing at Round 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCS performing at Round 5

The guys from West Coast Stuntors will be performing during the lunch break up the final round of the state road racing championships this Sunday.
    They will be starting at 11am sharp, so be trackside to catch the show, and maybe even catch some free goodies ^_^

Joker, Damo, Streetfighter Brian and ADHDKev performed a killer display for the crowds in the rain at the Spices Catering Cup. With a clear forecast
    for Sunday, you can expect to see all that again, but with more stoppies, and a whole lot more smoke!

See the MCRCWA website for more info...

thats right, WCS will be on the main straight from 11am till 11:25-ish with possible encore performances if there are any red flags.

dont be shy afterwards, come up and say g'day!!! should be in the carpark behind McCracken house for the event, Col has looked after us in this regard

see you all sunday!!

Comment

Sweeeet

Comment

Also, you can check out West Coast Stuntors for info on upcoming shows, rider profiles, videos and more! ^_^

Comment

do you really wear 'squid' shoes when stunting - just curious? at least one of em has something to with balance!
          Supported and kept fit by sigpic

Comment

a few of the lads wear "squid" shoes because they require a thin sole to feel the brake pedal underneath the foot alot more precisely than normal road riding.

i used to, but i wear the "one o one" A* half boot/shoe thingo's... once they wear in, they are ok, but runners have alot more feel when on the bike

Comment

Looking forward to the show guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
                Looking forward to the show guys.
                as am i with the racing mate!! good luck on sunday if i dont get to say it in person on the day

Comment

Must say I love that paintjob on the CBR!
                  [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

Comment

hey you boys getting a gig at kings? fkn hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by Viper View Post
                      hey you boys getting a gig at kings? fkn hope so!
                      we are performing at Kings, yes ^_^^_^ if you check the Kings flyer in the middle, we have a few pics in there down the bottom. we have Round #5, Powercruise and Kings in the next 2 months

Comment

Originally posted by Grin View Post
                        Must say I love that paintjob on the CBR!
                        I do too - I keep thinking its Leroy tho
                        Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Some nice pics in this months Rapid if you guys have not seen them.

Comment

Fuck yeah last round was wicked even in the rain, should be awesome sunday.

I'm riding up in the morning if anyone wants some company.
                            Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                            1985 - 2009

Comment

I will not miss it. i be there to support local talent
                              You know what you get for being a hero? Nothing. You get shot at. A little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy. You get divorced. Your wife can't remember your last name. Kids don't wanna talk to you. Get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy

Comment

Working...
                              X