Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 5 - Racers & MAD Bike photoshoot. - Calling racers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 5 - Racers & MAD Bike photoshoot. - Calling racers.

As you all know the MAD - 2009 Rossi R1 Replica will be on display this sunday at the track.

The MCRC has kindly allowed us to do a quick photoshoot of the bike on the grid in the morning, just before the rider briefing, or immediatly after.

What I'm thinking at the moment, is the MAD bike parked across the grid, with as many racers as possible gridded up tightly behind it.
    Or something thereabouts.

I appreciate that come raceday you're gonna be very busy getting ready, but if you can spare 5-10min that would be awesome.

Naturally you'll all be welcome to copies of the photo's.
    sigpic

I'm in. Depends on what time you do it and what time my first practice session is though. Should be easy enough to swing.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest, or internet.

Comment

Cool.

Hoping ~8am.
      sigpic

Comment

Busy time then with trying to get everything done before the briefing, but if my bike has wheels on it when you're ready to shoot then sure.

Comment

Either just before or just after...

Plan is we'll set everything up between 7:30~8am and then work around whatever works for the riders.

Just putting the idea out there now rather than springing it on everyone first thing in the morning.
          sigpic

Comment

this is a great opportunity for racers to help mad and repay their sponsors a group photo taken by a expert and you get a copy you would MAD if you don't join in thanks Richard

Comment

i`ll be in at leased do my best
              MCRCWA #133 Sponsored by http://www.protwin.com.au/
              1098s Ducati

Comment

Cool.

Bump.
                sigpic

Comment

will c how i go, but im normally pretty rushed before first practice. and got no helping hand for the morning.
                  The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                  X